Thank god Once Upon a Time is coming back in just 3 days because we were starting to go crazy wondering what was going to happen to our favorite fairy tale characters!! The fall season ended on a somewhat happy note with Mary Margaret Blanchard and Emma Swan returning home to their family, but then we also saw that Cora and Hook approaching Storybrooke on a ship!
With Season Two starting up again, it's time to make our speculations and predictions! Continue reading for what we have, and feel free to make your own speculations about what's coming in the comments below!
- Someone is going to die. Remember when Sheriff Graham died? Heartbreak for days! We're really hoping that this time it won't be someone that we love...too bad we love all the characters! Maybe Archie Hopper since the title of the episode is The Cricket Game? A dalmation shows up in the title card of the promo so we are assuming this guess, sadly, is correct!
- Is Cora going to be able to get Regina back on her side? Maybe she'll try to get Henry first! Dun dun dunnnn...
- From the promos, it seems like Emma and Regina are trying to get along. Maybe they'll actually team up against Cora??
- More Rumplestiltskin and Belle!
- Are people finally going to be leaving Storybrooke? Mr. Gold appears to know the way out, but how many people are actually going to trust him enough to leave with him?
- Emma, Hook, and Henry's dad. We're kind of hoping that there will be some kind of love triangle (or maybe a love square with August Booth in the picture)!
- Guest stars galore! What fairy tale character do you still want to appear on Once Upon a Time? We really are intrigued by how the mermaids would look if they decided to tap the Little Mermaid story!
- Speaking of guest stars, we think it would be really cute if Tinkerbell showed up and started following Henry around!