After watching the premiere of Once Upon a Time's Season Two, I have two things to say: Mulan is a BAMF and Rumplestiltskin and Belle are ADORABLE! From the live chat we had going on yesterday, it seemed like many of you thought the same!
- DEMENTORS!! Well, a Wraith, actually, but it looked very similar to the dementors of Harry Potter! This one was coming after Prince Phillip in fairy tale world and then Regina Mills in the real world (Mr. Gold did say he was going to punish her, after all)
- Belle finds out that Mr. Gold had brought the wraith to Storybrooke, but the two end up reconciling. He also has the chipped cup she had in the fairy tale world (SO CUTE!)
- Mulan is a hardcore warrior who fought alongside Prince Phillip. In her explanation to Aurora, we also find out that the curse froze them in time for some reason
- Fairy tale land is, for the most part, gone! What will happen to our characters in Storybrooke?
- Henry Mills is adorable. The end.
- He also finds out that Regina is actually the evil queen, which I guess he never really accepted before
- Emma Swan has got some tricks up her sleeve even though she doesn't know it yet!! Regina couldn't get her magic to work, but a simple touch from Emma got everything flowing smoothly!
- Emma and Mary Margaret Blanchard are suddenly in the fairy tale world after getting sucked through Jefferson's hat. Mulan and Aurora find them, but it doesn't seem like they think the two women are friends...
- Prince Charming, or David, is going to have to try and find a way to get to his wife and daughter, or vice versa. Also this line, "I will find them. I will always find them." ADORABLE!!
So what did you think of the premiere? Tell us the good, the bad, and the ugly! Also, how great does this season look?? From last night's episode, we got to see a promo that promises Lancelot, Captain Hook, and a lot more cool characters in the future!