FANDOM


  • Im starting to think that all the Lands are just parallel Earths. Just look at the Enchanted Forest. It has an Asiany empire, Greek Mythology, British and European Legends and Folklore. Could it be that it is a parallel Earth that never advanced from the Middle Ages where magic exists.  

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • Do you mean that the geography is the same? I agree that LWM, LWC and Victorian England are parallel worlds, where everything is pretty much the same with just some few differences (the geography and the culture, for instance, is pretty similar in all those three). But on the other hand, there are worlds that definetely do not match that prototype geography; the map would be completely different. This is the case of Neverland and Wonderland.

      And so, if I had to say the Enchanted Forest is either in the group of parallel worlds, or in the completely different realms, I'd say it's the latter. Nothing indicates the georgraphy is similar at all (although nothing indicates the contrary).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I don't think it's other realms. Jefferson told Emma that they was other real worlds, and that the lands touched up againest each other.  

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • If you mean planets. I would say yes. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I can see the Enchanted Forest being an alternate Earth (like the our world, Land Without Color, and Victorian England), but only geographically wise. Obviously, Wonderland, Neverland, and if they get to places like Oz and Narnia eventually, will not be an alternate Earth geographically, as they have establisted geography already.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I see it like Thor, where there are other planets out there but they are so vastly far away the only way to them would be through a portal. The real question is time. It's stopped in Neverland, is it slowed other places, is it parallel to ours?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • While the EF may have many similair myths and legends, I would assume those are most likely the original source of OUR myths and legends... so a better question would be to ask if the Earth is a parallel EF...

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • They're surely not carbon-copy of our own world because the constellations differ from one land to another (Hook said so in 3x05). So either they're other planets scattered across different portions of the galaxy or possibly the universe, or it's other universes altogether, roughly similar to ours but differently shaped. I'd say the latter,  because if magic could be possible in the same universe far across the galaxy, why wouldn't it be possible on Earth?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • At the very least, we can say the planets these worlds exist on are the same size and mass of the Earth with a moon roughly the same size and distance away, in orbit around a similairly sized sun at the same distance, otherwise the gravity would be different and the entire concept of time (day and year) would be different to each other, and the waves and tides of oceans would be drastically different.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Actually, I think the Enchanted Forest is not even as big as the United States. At least the territories occupied by people. It wouldn't sense that all the EF people kept in SB if it was bigger. It still doesn't make sense for the EF population not to be way smaller than the US's.

      And I will not argue if someone says it's magic, because I would not know how to disagree with that XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • You're assuming Storybrooke is small.

      "small town" is a relative term, and it's something Regina Mills said anyway. XD

      I always assumed Storybrooke is huuuuuuuuge. I mean, it's a town created by magic. It may occupy a 100 sq mile area of LWM land, but actually be 2000 sq miles ;) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmagic

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Utter solitude wrote: You're assuming Storybrooke is small.

      "small town" is a relative term, and it's something Regina Mills said anyway. XD

      I always assumed Storybrooke is huuuuuuuuge. I mean, it's a town created by magic. It may occupy a 100 sq mile area of LWM land, but actually be 2000 sq miles ;)


      But as huge as Storybrooke could be, it is not bigger than our world, leave alone Maine XD so that makes the EF smaller than maine, or people is scattered all arround the territory.

      mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmagic

      No comments. XD
        Preparing Editor Spell
    • how do we know it's not bigger than Maine? XD

      Besides, having a large world does not equal a large population. There are 6 billion people on this planet and 70% of it is water. XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Okay, we logically should assume it isn't. But we all know that pretty much every time we assume something just because it seems logical, it ends up beeing contradicted by magic so, I see your point XD

      Now I really think SB could be way bigger on the inside.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • XD I love debating these things with you, Killian :D

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Gah, because you're always right! It's not fair! XD JK, I love it too!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Well we know not /all/ the people from the EF came to SB because Robin and his crew were still in the EF (making two appearences, one with Neal, but I've forgotten the episode, and then more recently in S1 E1 & 2 I believe.)  But really the topper is that Regina flat out said she only brought over the people she wanted to bring over (I forgot that episode too, I'm really sorry =/ ) which would probably mean there were many left behind.  That's my theory anyways.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I disagree with what Regina said. I think she was lying, as well as she has done many many times. I think the Curse brought everyone from the EF that was not protected + poeple from other lands she needed to bring.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Killian Jones wrote:
      I disagree with what Regina said. I think she was lying, as well as she has done many many times. I think the Curse brought everyone from the EF that was not protected + poeple from other lands she needed to bring.

      I agree with that. She brought lots of people who didn't have anything to do with her, Snow White or Prince Charming, and likely many people she didn't even know existed. Besides, as I pointed out once, if she could choose to leave somebody behind, she could have simply left Cora and even baby Emma there to avoid any possible threats to the Curse.

      I think Robin Hood and the Merrymen were another anomaly, similar to the poeple who stayed behind because of Cora's shield, due to Rumple needing them there to guard his castle and choosing them due to Robin's debt to him.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • GothicNarcissus wrote:
      Killian Jones wrote:
      I disagree with what Regina said. I think she was lying, as well as she has done many many times. I think the Curse brought everyone from the EF that was not protected + poeple from other lands she needed to bring.
      I agree with that. She brought lots of people who didn't have anything to do with her, Snow White or Prince Charming, and likely many people she didn't even know existed. Besides, as I pointed out once, if she could choose to leave somebody behind, she could have simply left Cora and even baby Emma there to avoid any possible threats to the Curse.

      I think Robin Hood and the Merrymen were another anomaly, similar to the poeple who stayed behind because of Cora's shield, due to Rumple needing them there to guard his castle and choosing them due to Robin's debt to him.

      Weren't they under Cora's shield...?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I am under the impression Cora's shield protected the Sherwood forest. That way RH and the merry men, AND Rapunzel stayed behind.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Killian Jones wrote:
      I am under the impression Cora's shield protected the Sherwood forest. That way RH and the merry men, AND Rapunzel stayed behind.

      I think you're right Killian...I went in search of the sene when Cora casts' her own protection spell (see below I really hope this is ok) and if you pause it at 1min22sec her spell looks like it covers a huge amount of land and forest.  If you look closely you can see the long path where she and Hok are standing (to give the full...I can't think of the word, but hopefully you guys know what I mean).

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiYMBkQgDjA

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I assume the island she's standing on is the Safe Haven, but yeah, it does cover a lot of land.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Some of them, like Alice and Frankenstein's worlds, are other Earths, but I doubt that the geography of the Enchanted Forest, Wonderland, Neverland and Oz corresponds to our own.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • i think they are diffrent planes of existans that exist inside each other that's why when they walked through that magic door they end up in another reals it also explaens why the sun the earth and the moon are the same distance away from each other as our earth 


      what do you guys think ? plz tell me 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • But what would happen if the LWM, and the EF begin to merge into one world if the price is overusing the Dark Curse?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ooh thats a good question i dont think will merge becouse i think regina said some thing was ceeping them apart or something 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hey guys i think other earths and realms  are just planets in Magical Dimensions were time runs sometimes very diffrent , were there are many planets with Medival,Magical or  advance tehnolocgy nations living in them its actully very much similar with Winx Club cartoon were all Magical Charchters,beings,creatures,villans,planets all resided in Magical or Magix Dimension.So its safe to say that Enchanted Forest or Storybrook is located in Maine in Land Without Magic or Real World very much similar with our own,plus beacuse Mjolnir Hammer of Thor apeard in Dark Castel as a cameo its also safe to assume that Earth or Real World is part of 9 Realms of Yiggdrasil World Tree in wich are Asgard,Vanhiem,Afelhiem ( home of the Elfs ),Nidvaler, ( home of the Dwarfs )Jountehiem,,Svaterheim,Nifelheim and Midgard ( Earth ) ,Valhala is Mount Olympus and Helhiem chould be Ghost Central or Purgatory and Muspheliem chould be Underworld.Beacuse we saw Elvish laungage in Book of Spells so we can safe to assume that Elfs do exists in OUATVeres but some live Afelhiem and some in North Pole (beacuse The Santa Claus Trilogy movie is Disney films ).

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I think that the LWM, LWC, and Victorian England are parallel worlds.  However, FTL, Neverland, Oz, Wonderland, the LoUS, and the Dark Realm are different worlds that are not parallel.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Well yes you are right there are parallel worlds but in some Magic Dimension while Dark Realm i personaly think that it isnt on Earth aka were Land Without Magic lies i think its somwere well beyond Yiggdrasil and Magic Dimensions ,and OZ,LoUS,Wonderland and Never Land like Untold Story World wich is a planet chould all be placed also in some Magical Dimension.Beacuse you see Writters realy dint gives any maps or atleast names of Dimension were Magical planets,worlds and realms are,so lets just call them Magical Dimensions.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message