FANDOM


  • As it currently stands, Baelfire's tree only includes his parents. However, it occurred to me that we could include Emma and Henry. I can color our boxes to reflect that his alias made these connections, or we can leave them out. Thoughts?

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • Should include Hook as Milah's fiancee, at the least :3 And soon, "Colin".

      Personally I find both pages (each for each alias) should have the same family tree with both of characters' names on them. :3

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Arctucrus wrote:

      Should include Hook as Milah's fiancee, at the least :3

      We have no indication that that was their relationship. All we know is they were together, and Milah was married to Rumple that entire time anyway.

      Personally I find both pages (each for each alias) should have the same family tree with both of characters' names on them. :3

      That's a way to go.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Since that Hook is on there under relationship, shouldn't Belle be aswell

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Utter solitude wrote:

      Arctucrus wrote:

      Should include Hook as Milah's fiancee, at the least :3

      We have no indication that that was their relationship. All we know is they were together, and Milah was married to Rumple that entire time anyway.

      We know they were in love, and seeing as how big a role love and relationships between characters play in this series, I'd argue it's a no-brainer to at least make a point of relationships in some way.

      When I drew up a family tree for Henry, for example, right after the end of Season 2, I included Tamara as Neal's fiancee, the Darlings as having adopted him, Hook, Belle and her father, Abigail, Midas, and Frederick through David as she and him were betrothed, and Daniel. I differentiated in the relationships, using solid lines for marriages, dotted lines with a heart in the middle for true loves, solid lines for children and dotted lines for adoptions, etc.

      I think it's a lot better this way instead of just sticking hardcore to what family trees have always been because it illustrates the relationships and the web a lot better, which are HUMONGOUS parts of the show, versus if you just include the strict relationships, those who browse the wiki will get confused, and be saying things like, "Well, weren't Hook and Milah something...? And definitely Rumplestiltskin and Belle! This isn't right..."

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I personally think that not even Emma and Henry should be in Bae's tree.

      The page "Baelfire" refers to his child self. It must not include relations only Neal had years ago. I mean, when Regina and Emma talked about Henry's father in Pilot and True North, those were mentions of Neal, not Baelfire. Bae is not the same as Neal.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ^I disagree. Bae is the same as Neal. ._.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Jiminy15 wrote:
      I personally think that not even Emma and Henry should be in Bae's tree.

      The page "Baelfire" refers to his child self. It must not include relations only Neal had years ago. I mean, when Regina and Emma talked about Henry's father in Pilot and True North, those were mentions of Neal, not Baelfire. Bae is not the same as Neal.

      Baelfire and Neal are the same person. They're not even FTL/LWM counterparts like Snow White/Mary Margaret or Rumple/Mr Gold (just to name few), but he is the very same person who just changed his name. Emma and Henry should be included.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Prince of Rascia wrote:
      Jiminy15 wrote:
      I personally think that not even Emma and Henry should be in Bae's tree.

      The page "Baelfire" refers to his child self. It must not include relations only Neal had years ago. I mean, when Regina and Emma talked about Henry's father in Pilot and True North, those were mentions of Neal, not Baelfire. Bae is not the same as Neal.

      Baelfire and Neal are the same person. They're not even FTL/LWM counterparts like Snow White/Mary Margaret or Rumple/Mr Gold (just to name few), but he is the very same person who just changed his name. Emma and Henry should be included.

      Yes... But the page is for his life before he changed his name. It doesn't tell Neal's story, does it? Does it retell the moment in which he met Emma? No, that's in the page dedicated to his adult self. Why would the Family section be different? Plus, as there are side notes to the family trees, this could be easily refered.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I think Neal and Bae shoud have one page, they are the same person. That's how we won't have similar problems like this one. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Prince of Rascia wrote:
      I think Neal and Bae shoud have one page, they are the same person. That's how we won't have similar problems like this one. 

      This is not a discussion over the merging of the Neal and Baelfire pages. It's talking about *who* should be listed on Baelfire's family tree.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Applegirl wrote:

      This is not a discussion over the merging of the Neal and Baelfire pages. It's talking about *who* should be listed on Baelfire's family tree.

      Having two pages for that character is actually a reason why do we have this discussion in the first place, don't you think? Anyway, family tree is not a very good reason to merge those pages so I was just noticing...

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Prince of Rascia wrote:

      Having two pages for that character is actually a reason why do we have this discussion in the first place, don't you think? Anyway, family tree is not a very good reason to merge those pages so I was just noticing...

      It was a community decision to keep the pages separate. Period.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Relations as Bae on Baelfire's page.

      Relations as Neal on Neal's page. 

      it's that easy. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I agree. Emma and Henry shouldn't be included at Baelfire's page - but on Neal's.

      We don't know much about it. And it would be impossible for Milah to marry Hook - at least legally, since she was already married to Rumple. Though I don't if divorces exist in the Enchanted Forest.

      Buf if you want to include Hook, then there's Belle. So I think Baelfire's family-tree is good enough with Rumple and Milah.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I have to disagree with the above posters. It's only going to make things confusing if the same tree isn't on both pages. When it boils down to it, they're the same characters with two different personas in them! While I personally don't even agree with the separate pages for the same character, I'm making the argument for it here in that it was done becuase of two separate identities in a single character. That's an inward thing though-and relationships are outward, and on the outside, they're the same character!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Utter solitude wrote:

      It was a community decision to keep the pages separate. Period.

      lol I don't doubt it was. I'm not demanding anything, as I said it was just an observation, there is no reason to make a pomp of that, really. Then simply don't include Emma and Henry and problem solved.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message