Wikia

Once Upon a Time Wiki

WHO IS TAMARA?

  • Prince of Hearts
    Prince of Hearts removed this thread because:
    Inactive
    10:51, March 27, 2014

    Okay, after watching Selfless, Brave and True, I have some questions regarding Tamara. Where is she from? Who is she? What is her agenda in storybrooke?

      Loading editor
    • Tamara's reasons for being in Storybrooke and her connections to magic will be revealed I think in Season Three.  We know now that she is somehow connected to Greg Mendell, and that at the very least they are lovers.  Tamara is aware of magic, but admitted to August she possesses no magic of her own.   As to her agenda, time will tell....

        Loading editor
    • And unless she was lying to August-which is quite possible-she's not from the Enchanted Forest or any other magical land. My guess is she met Owen/Greg at some point and she believed his story and has become his accomplice. But she is truly a jerk. It seems like good has a long way to go before it can win in OUAT.

        Loading editor
    • Well my sixth sense is telling me that Tamara is using Greg/Owen as well as she is using Neal. I think that either she or her grandma had a close encounter with magic and has been looking for it ever since, or that she's actually a fairytale/literature character. Actually when she said grandma I was like "OMG she's Pocahontas!!! Grandmother Willow!!!" but nah! As many said before, she's a real person and even if they included her, she wouldn't be evil...

      But if she's telling the truth, well she's just an ambicious little b trying to mess around with SB and to get a revenge for Owen.

        Loading editor
    • Her motives definitely have something to do with her grandma. Maybe her grand mother is Wendy, or even Dorothy. Maybe her grandma was something like hunter of magic creatures and memebrs of their family have been doing that for generations so Tamara just continues the line. Somwhere on her road to find magic she met Owen so they became allies (because they have similar goals). If that's true, I guess there are other people from our world that do the same job as Tamara does. Maybe there is a whole organization.

        Loading editor
    • shes her

        Loading editor
    • maybe her grandmother was Tiana (princess and the frog)

        Loading editor
    • My theory is that she was always a believer of magic, and always wanted to be a witch. However where we live, the Land of No Magic, it is quite hard, if not impossible. As she searched through out her quest she has gotten more and more crazy psycho bitch like and more possessive like.

      Now whether or not this theory is correct she seeks out Regina and asks her to teach her magic, of course later to turn on her and nearly kills Regina.

      Then goes to Mr. Gold aka Rumpelstiltskin to ask him for magic or forces him to teach her magic. However she finds that no matter what she'll be no. 2 instead of numero uno. Decides to control the "Dark One" but as she holds the dagger decides to kill him for his powers. Miraculously, Rumpelstiltskin, is saved by Hook, I know impossible, but Hook wants his vengeance by his hand and not by some mere wannabe. Bae, is angry at everybody except Henry, and Owen is in a town full of pissed off magical beings who want his blood for bringing in a dangerous psycho bitch who wanted power, a black younger hotter version of Cora.

      OR the distinct possibility that she is Cinderella's Fairy God Mother and got transported, LWM, and the old woman is somebody who looked after her after she arrived here. But doubt because of Rumpelstiltskin's insatiable hatred of the Faries and I would not put pass him of killing one if he had the chance.

        Loading editor
    • Well she is definitely human, if she was a magical creature then she would have gotten her magic back the moment she set foot on storybrooke. She also knows about magic and she knows about other worlds (as she told the dragon that magic was rare in that world). My theory is her grandmother was a magical creature from another world (maybe one of the witches from Oz?) that got transported to this world and lost her powers and Tamara just wants to inherit her powers (but seems she doesn't have them because she was born on this world).

        Loading editor
    • Maybe she's Tinkerbell... interested in posessing magic, manipulative, interested in Storybrooke's lost chilren. In the Peter Pan movie, Tinkerbell is a somehow mischievous fairy, maybe in the Enchanted Forest, Tinkerbell is more evil than mischievous, pulled the rest of the faeries' strings, got kicked out and lost her magical powers, and now is in a mission to get her powers back and her revenge.

      .... ok, I'm delusional now, no more rum  for this wench.

        Loading editor
    • Tamara may not be from the Enchanted Forest, but maybe her grandmother is).  It seemed like Pinnochio must have recognized her and that is why he turned around(along with his "concious" probably eating away at him).  She has followed Pinnochio all this way..why? Because she knew he was from a magical place?  That led her to discover Neal(and possibly find out who he is and that his dad is very powerful), and she maniupulated her way into his life, but where does Owen fit in?  Had she already met him prior to meeting Neal, and if so why would she need Neal to find Storybrooke if she was already in cahoots with Owen(or vise versa).  Either way I don't see Regina, or Rumple just willing to just give her a magic lesson, and I don't see her being able to defeat them with a stun gun(at least I hope not...I don't know how powerful "The Dragon" was supposed to be but I did find it kind of lame that she was able to kill him so easily)

        Loading editor
    • Just had a thought.....Could Tamara be a descendant of Ursula(or Ursula herself?) I just saw this theory posted on another forum, and I actually had a similar thought when watching last night

        Loading editor
    • Tamara is Sasha!!!

      you know.... in The Walking Dead..... she's Sasha....

      lol kidding. 

        Loading editor
    • Sasha

        Loading editor
    • Whether you love Tamara or hate her.... Sonequa Martin-Green did a great job portraying her, last night.

        Loading editor
    • I think that Tamara is Morgana

      I mean think about it... Tamara looking for Magic in Storybrooke... Morgana is looking for magic in Camelot...

      1. KingArthur
      1. Merlin

      but I can say that i thought she was Medusa at first because she had "cancer" and she was covering her hair and eyes when she first went in to see The Dragon.

        Loading editor
    • I Just watched the episode, omg i hate her! I think she's some kind of villain...

        Loading editor
    • It seems that we finally got a villain we are going to hate. I already hate her and Greg from the moment I saw him.

      I hated Cora as well, but I started to feel for Cora when I saw her holding a rose which Regina gave to her.

        Loading editor
    • Prince of Rascia wrote:
      It seems that we finally got a villain we are going to hate. I already hate her and Greg from the moment I saw him.

      I still think Greg is just a loser. Though, what Regina did to his father was horrible.

        Loading editor
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:

      I still think Greg is just a loser. Though, what Regina did to his father was horrible.

      I don't like him at all. Maybe becuase of the actor that portrays him. I agree that he is a loser and obviously weak men (like majority of OUaT males).

        Loading editor
    • This is Once upon a time, so you don't get that manipulative without a backstory that explains it. Her grandmother is obviously important to her and probably plays a major part in said backstory. I believe she want's to get her grandmother back from the dead, which might bring back Frankenstein to the story.

      It doesn't really explain why she killed the dragon ofc.... but still

      It is possible that she tried the potion he gave her and it didn't work, and that is why she started to follow August, beause she figured he could lead her to more magic.

        Loading editor
    • Did anyone notice that it was a little stupid that she was killing people with a stun gun? I don't think the dragon is dead. Maybe she did something to him and his keeping his soul with her.

      BTW I like that theory of Tamara being Morgana, since they are introducing Robin Hood, maybe they'll be doing a mashup of the Arthurian myth.

        Loading editor
    • My main concern is whether she will side with Regina or operate alone? Will she try to do henry harm?

      BTw I think stun gun killed august because we was wooden.

        Loading editor
    • Could she be Tiger Lily from Peter Pan? Tiger Lily was always linked to Peter Pan in the movies

        Loading editor
    • 192.203.121.122 wrote:
      Could she be Tiger Lily from Peter Pan? Tiger Lily was always linked to Peter Pan in the movies


      I don't think she is Tiger Lily, at least not if Neal is Peter Pan or one of the lost boys. He would have recognized her. If there is a character conected to Peter Pan, it's her grand mother.

        Loading editor
    • I suspect she might be from a world we haven't seen yet, but she's practically DESIGNED for us to hate her! She probably has some kind of tragic backstory.

      And, that doesn't seem to have been an ordinary stun gun, so I think the dragon is probably dead:

      https://twitter.com/JaneEspenson/status/316033583607345152

        Loading editor
    • I swear, if see another "Tamara is Ursala" post, I might scream. Every time a new female character is introduced, someone thinks she's Ursala. It's not even confirmed if Ariel and her story will be a part of this season. She's obviously human, as human as you can get, and she wants to be more. Her grandmother is a key component in her hunger for magic or being special, so the answers lie in her grandmother.

        Loading editor
    • Any chances her grandmother was The Wicked Witch or… Tamara obtains magic and she'll become The Wicked Witch herself? I've always thought of Greg/Owen as The Wizard of Oz, you know, clumsy and no magical at all. Anyway, I think my mind is going crazy with all of this theories, ha.

        Loading editor
    • Diodacci wrote:
      I swear, if see another "Tamara is Ursala" post, I might scream. Every time a new female character is introduced, someone thinks she's Ursala. It's not even confirmed if Ariel and her story will be a part of this season. She's obviously human, as human as you can get, and she wants to be more. Her grandmother is a key component in her hunger for magic or being special, so the answers lie in her grandmother.

      Ariel is not going to be on OUAT this season :( ! I also agree that the grandma is the key but cant 1 person be just evil! My hopes with Cora fell when the showed her origin. Right now all we know is that she is a person aware of magic, "friends with benefits" with Greg, evil, deadly,    and has a grandma that is probably important!

      -Oncer Fan

        Loading editor
    • Maybe her grandmother is magic and she's power hungry. That taser (or as you all call it "stun gun") is possibly extracting the magic.

      Or my theory linking to Owen, is that she is (or he is) a journalist that is writing a story on Storybrooke. Hence why Owen has been taking photographs and recording events. Then if you want to tie this into the theory of her grandmother being magic, it's possible that she (the grandmother) was from The Enchanted Forest or a neighbouring magical land, and something terrible happened to her causing her supposed death. Tamara is maybe researching this, possibly continuing her unmentioned mother'/father's work - and has become power hungry.

      I dunno! Just some of my crazy thoughts!

        Loading editor
    • I think her grandmother was killed as a result of magic, so Tamara wants to destroy all the magic in the world. I think this explains why immediantly after finding out the dragon had magic, she killed him instead of trying to harness his power. I think the grandmother is the reason because the photo is her personal non-replacable item, Tamara keeps is as her most prized possession.

        Loading editor
    • Grr! This Tamara chick is  major B-WORD!! i dont think her and greg realize how much trouble they can get into... if tamara hurts neal, then rumple is going to b pissed. if neal gets hurt, emma/henry are going to get pissed. if greg/tamara do something to henry, regina is going to be pissed. in other words, they are going to lose. BIG time

        Loading editor
    • Maybe Tamara is Tinkerbell and the dragon was Mushu

        Loading editor
    • Who the hell wrote the Once Upon a Time book ???  Henry's actor is getting older when are we going to see henry's and the book's backstory?

        Loading editor
    • I agree with Rinkai, I think The Dragon was an 'unofficial' take on Mushu, and also the Doctor that healed Mulan, when she injured her leg. I am hoping for a flash-back to reveal this, even if it is in Season 3. Are we ever going to see Mulan and Aurora in current Enchanted Forest again this Season??

        Loading editor
    • Tamara could be Pocahontas. Grandmother from picture she gave to the Healer could be also Grandmother Willow.

        Loading editor
    • Rinkai wrote:
      Who the hell wrote the Once Upon a Time book ???  Henry's actor is getting older when are we going to see henry's and the book's backstory?

      I thought August wrote the book, after all, August knew about the book and was able to perfectly replicate the original author's style in writing and pictures when he added his story to the book.

        Loading editor
    • 172.222.149.226 wrote:

      Rinkai wrote:
      Who the hell wrote the Once Upon a Time book ???  Henry's actor is getting older when are we going to see henry's and the book's backstory?

      I thought August wrote the book, after all, August knew about the book and was able to perfectly replicate the original author's style in writing and pictures when he added his story to the book.

      He couldn't write a book, because he was just a kid, when all the stories have happened. It could be somebody like Rumplestiltskin or dragon who lives hundreds of years: Mushu, in a Healer's body.

        Loading editor
    • "Tamara = Mombi, the wicked witch of the south, who was defeated and deposed by Glinda and who got screwed out of her magic when she was exiled from Oz (I think in the Oz books she was turned into a rose and/or then exiled to the Nome kingdom but whatevs) "

      Found this comment on a webpage article what do you think?.

        Loading editor
    • XxEraOSheaxX wrote:
      I think that Tamara is Morgana

      I mean think about it... Tamara looking for Magic in Storybrooke... Morgana is looking for magic in Camelot...

      1. KingArthur
      1. Merlin

      but I can say that i thought she was Medusa at first because she had "cancer" and she was covering her hair and eyes when she first went in to see The Dragon.

      Maybe, in arthurian legends morgana's side is represented with a white dragon while arthur's side is represented with a red dragon. Now this episode was the first time we ever saw magic of a different color than purple, the magical smoke was red and it was coming out of the dragon. This may be a hint to the arthurian legends.

        Loading editor
    • For me is Chel from Road to El Dorado.It's so similar and it's a great con artist!

        Loading editor
    • August may have been a child when the stories happened, but if he considered them important to remember, why would he not forget them, become an adult and write them down. I actually think he learnt of Emma's pregnancy (whilst she was in prison) Wrote the book over the 9 months, and if he had anything to do with Henry's arrival in Storybrooke (which I believe he does) then the book came with Henry. Somehow Gold either found Henry abandoned, gave Regina the baby, and put the book in his shop (he had no memories at the time so would have just considered this a simple book of fairytales), Perhaps he either gave it to MM, or she bought it from him, being drawn to it. OR, August delivered the book intentionally to MM, knowing she would give the book to Henry, thus starting everything off??

        Loading editor
    • Prince of Rascia wrote:
      192.203.121.122 wrote:
      Could she be Tiger Lily from Peter Pan? Tiger Lily was always linked to Peter Pan in the movies

      I don't think she is Tiger Lily, at least not if Neal is Peter Pan or one of the lost boys. He would have recognized her. If there is a character conected to Peter Pan, it's her grand mother.
        Loading editor
    • 108.52.15.234 wrote:
      Ariel is not going to be on OUAT this season :( ! I also agree that the grandma is the key but cant 1 person be just evil! My hopes with Cora fell when the showed her origin. Right now all we know is that she is a person aware of magic, "friends with benefits" with Greg, evil, deadly,    and has a grandma that is probably important!

      -Oncer Fan

      Actually I think the fact that no character is just good for good's sake or evil for evil's sake is the main strength of the show. I don't think backstories spoil the villains: I kept loathing Cora even though I learned about her past.

      With this said, I agree about Tamara's grandmother being from some magical land, possibly Oz. Anyways, while she's not a witch she's certainly a major bitch.

        Loading editor
    • She is Sherlock Holmes. She uses chimics and her name, Tamara, is the same of  Tamara Toumanova, who was in Billy Wilder's The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes, 1970 movie.

        Loading editor
    • I think Tamara's grandma wrote the book!

      -Oncer Fan

        Loading editor
    • She's a Grimm!!!! LOL

        Loading editor
    • You know what I don't get? HOW THE HELL DID SHE KILL AUGUST WITH A STUN GUN??? HELLO, WOOD DOESN'T CONDUCT ELECTRICITY! That is the big thing that irks me about Tamara. Well, that and she is and complete evil bWitch and I hate her guts. 

        Loading editor
    • 208.201.131.142 wrote:
      She's a Grimm!!!! LOL

      Good one! Tamara is a Grimm, which is essentually a Hunter ;)

        Loading editor
    • wtf a Grimm? the producer of ouat wouldnt combine shows like that lol

        Loading editor
    • 71.141.105.228 wrote:
      wtf a Grimm? the producer of ouat wouldnt combine shows like that lol

      I guess, you have no sense of humor.

        Loading editor
    • Tamara is working in an organization who hunts magical characters. You know, The Hunter in Heroes. LOL

        Loading editor
    • For me Tamara is Chel from Road to El Dorado.There are similar and both are con artists!I want El Dorado in the series,first for a coins bag see in episode 12,of proprety of Rumpel's and second for a gold door in Jefferson's hat!Ciao!

        Loading editor
    • Misty Power wrote:
      You know what I don't get? HOW THE HELL DID SHE KILL AUGUST WITH A STUN GUN??? HELLO, WOOD DOESN'T CONDUCT ELECTRICITY! That is the big thing that irks me about Tamara. Well, that and she is and complete evil bWitch and I hate her guts. 

      Jane Espenson twitted that's not a normal stun gun. She kept vague about that, which means we're probably going to be answered in the show.

        Loading editor
    • Electricity can still set wood on fire.

        Loading editor
    • I really really like the idea of her being Medusa. She said on the show something like: "I am most definitely human" and I really doubt it.

        Loading editor
    • Spy in Mirror wrote:

      "Tamara = Mombi, the wicked witch of the south, who was defeated and deposed by Glinda and who got screwed out of her magic when she was exiled from Oz (I think in the Oz books she was turned into a rose and/or then exiled to the Nome kingdom but whatevs) "

      Found this comment on a webpage article what do you think

      Mombi was wicked witch of north, deposed by Locasta ( original name for good witch of north), and later planed to rule over Oz, but was defeated by Dorothy, Ozma ( princess of Oz with magical powers gifted to her family by Lurline, one of fairy queens), Glinda and others.  She is in prison now. Wicked witch of  south is put under sleeping curse by Glinda and imprisioned under one mountain.

      I think she something like the Once Upon A Time version of the" Man In The Black Synthetics" and she is descedant of Grimms, one of 3 families who knew for Enchanted Forest. They are evil, and their colours are bloody- red  and raven-black enemies of all characters, and her granny was traitor ( she helped to one character, maybe August/ Pinocchio), and Tamara thinks how she was tricked, and exiled without reason, and she wants to prove it. Second family are descedants of Charles Perrault, and they are good. They are allies of all characters, mostly with that who are from their stories ( Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty ( did you know how Red Riding Hood as actually Perrault's story?! but this isn't so important)) and their colours are dust-yellow and star-silver. The third family is descendant of Hans Christian Andersen, and they are neutral. They aren't interested in battle of good and evil and Hans was friend with only one character ( the Snow Queen,his most famous fairy tale, of course, they are neutral just like she) and their colours are ice-blue and paper-white.

        Loading editor
    • She can be Rachel Van Helsing, Great-Grandaughter of the famous Van Helsing duo. Rachel Van Helsing or just Van Helsing is a character in the Marvel Universe which is now owned by Disney. 

      Van Helsings are notoriously anti-magic, anti-monster, etc... (Kind of a version of Grimm) "The Character is best known as a vampire hunter, monster hunter, and the archemeny of Count Dracula" 

      We also know that Dr. Whale/Dr. Frankenstein is going to have a big role in the Finale. Dr. Frankenstein, Dracula, and the Van Helsings are intimatly inovlved in literary tales. 

      No one has mentioned this theory yet, but here me out: 

      Tamara's grandmother was killed by a famous literary monster. No one believed Tamara's family stories, but she knew they were from a family, the Van Helsings. Tamara's parents are from Sint Maarten in the Caribbean, a Dutch/French island. Tamara's family moved there several generations ago - intimatly involved in VooDoo and mysticim. Her grandmother was killed off by a decedant of Dracula. Tamara grew up wanting to go on a quest to find Dracula's land. She searched the whole world and finally found the Dragon. Stole his magic, and met Owen Flynn on the journey. Now she is in Storybrooke seeking Dr. Frankenstien, who knows the way to Translyvania. Where Kurt Flynn is actually hidden. 

      Little Henry is upset that Tamara is around and about to take away and marry his Dad. He finds a way to Neverland to cause a disruption. So a consortium of Evil and Good characters have to board Captian Killian Jones/Hooks ship and head in that direction. We know that every been leads there. Tamara has other interest. At the end of the season we are left with three plotlines - Storybrooke - Neverland - Tranylvania

        Loading editor
    • I thought Tamara was just Tamara with no counterpart because I remember there was a part in Selfless, Brave and True where she admitted that she had no magic and didn't have a fairy tale counterpart. 

        Loading editor
    • I totally thought the Dragon was Mushu. I mean I was just waiting, but that Athur connection is genius and that can be the only cool explaination. If she's rally just mortal with no backing story... then she is a bore.


      But there is also the question of this: If she is indeed Morgana, then she would know of magic more. I mean she knows but... UNLESS SHE'S LOOKING FOR IT AGAIN!

      In Athur, there is some magic. I don't know if Merlin every uses his, i've never actually read the Athur epic(s), but in every adaption he never uses it, but Morgana does (or at least in the Athur adaption "Camelot".) I really hope she is Morgana. I think that would be PERFECT

      Oh... and I hope The Dragon wasn't Mushu, because if it was...


      She must die... and so must the writer. Mushu must be awesome THEY CANNOT MESS UP EVERY MULAN CHARACTER. Plus... where is her story?!?!?!?!?! O.o

        Loading editor
    • ^^In British Series Merlin, Merlin is the greatest warlock ever to be born, he is born with magic and is a dragonlord.

      BTW Tamara must be extrordinary. Neal waited for Emma for 10 yrs and then just a few months before the curse broke, Tamara meets him and makes him fall in love with her, so much so, that they get engaged

        Loading editor
    • Michu1918 wrote:

      172.222.149.226 wrote:

      Rinkai wrote:
      Who the hell wrote the Once Upon a Time book ???  Henry's actor is getting older when are we going to see henry's and the book's backstory?
      I thought August wrote the book, after all, August knew about the book and was able to perfectly replicate the original author's style in writing and pictures when he added his story to the book.

      He couldn't write a book, because he was just a kid, when all the stories have happened. It could be somebody like Rumplestiltskin or dragon who lives hundreds of years: Mushu, in a Healer's body.

      Sure, he was a kid when the events happen, but he didn't have to write them as a kid. If I wanted to write about an event I witnessed or was privy to ten years ago, I could write it right now. August could've written it as a sort of record of their world for Emma; it was his responsibility to watch her after all. There is a huge gap in his history between abandoning Emma at the orphanage when he was a kid and waking up on a beach with a wooden leg. He could've written the book any time in those years and sent it to Mary Margurite or Mr. Gold for safe-keeping.

        Loading editor
    • Sure, he was a kid when the events happen, but he didn't have to write them as a kid. If I wanted to write about an event I witnessed or was privy to ten years ago, I could write it right now. August could've written it as a sort of record of their world for Emma; it was his responsibility to watch her after all. There is a huge gap in his history between abandoning Emma at the orphanage when he was a kid and waking up on a beach with a wooden leg. He could've written the book any time in those years and sent it to Mary Margurite or Mr. Gold for safe-keeping.

      Honey, he could not write because I was not a witness to these stories, as opposed to long-lived Mushu, in a Healer's body.

        Loading editor
    • I was watching OUAT  since the Pilot , an I notice in Price of Gold, that Cinderella's fairy godmother has quite a resemblence of Tamara, what if they are related ???? Cinderella's fairy godmother had a different outfit than the blue fairy, maybe comes from another realm.

        Loading editor
    • That's a good theory, Rinkai. Tamara could be the fairy godmother.

        Loading editor
    • All the Fiairies have different outfits from one another. Nova's was different too.

        Loading editor
    • but can fairies marry and have family? i thought no.

        Loading editor
    • Apparently they can, but this would cost them their magic.

      Nevertheless, Rumple killed Cinderella's Fairy Godmother, who was clearly in full charge of her powers. End of the story.

        Loading editor
    • Kitsis and Horowitz said that Tamara has no equivalent in the world of fairy tales and is only Tamara from the world without magic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBDqQA9OpdA (from 8:27 to 8:50)

        Loading editor
    • but that doesn't mean she isn't related to someone from Enchanted forest like Emma, Henry, Neal, etc.

        Loading editor
    • Applegirl
      Applegirl removed this reply because:
      please use english only. this is an english wiki. it is not a wiki bilingual in other languages.
      03:25, April 18, 2013
      This reply has been removed

      Dere tar alle feil.. Svaret er selvsagt noe helt annet. 

        Loading editor
    • 84.208.136.141 wrote:
      Dere tar alle feil.. Svaret er selvsagt noe helt annet. 

      How do you know? And by the way, try to use English, as not everyone understand Norwegian...

        Loading editor
    • Idk if anyone has suggested this yet, but I personally believe Tamara is Wendy's grand-daughter. Especially fitting seeing at the season finale episodes are called "second star to the right" and "Straight on to tomorrow"

        Loading editor
    • I just realized something. Tamara's taser is the real-world equivalent of ripping out a heart and crushing it. So Tamara is the "Evil Queen" of the Land Without Magic. Maybe all of the outsiders have counterparts in the Land Without Magic, like maybe Greg is the "Huntsman."

        Loading editor
    • I don't think Tamara is a fairytale character. I think she's Just some mean person that want's to steal the magic in Storybrooke.

        Loading editor
    • Well, there are so many surprises in Storybrooke especially now, so I believe that Tamara is a character from the Enchanted Forest who somehow traveled over and is trying to take control.

        Loading editor
    • She is just trouble, evil. She "KILLED" august. She and Regina make a pair

        Loading editor
    • What do all these people mean by "steal the magic in storybrooke?"

        Loading editor
    • Nlosborne wrote:
      What do all these people mean by "steal the magic in storybrooke?"

      Spoiler alert: I believe they are referring to the episode "Selfless, Brave and True", where Tamara attempts to steal magic from The Dragon. I imagine that she wants a bit more magic, and the magic from Storybrooke is her best shot to get some more.

        Loading editor
    • If you noticed in the preview for next week, Tamara was saying how magic was "unholy". Maybe she's on some religious crusade.

        Loading editor
    • Wait she said tha Magic was unholy?

        Loading editor
    • I think that Tamara is human.  I believe with her words "Magic is unholy" this is a legacy or motto for an organization against magic.

      My theory is that people like Tamara and Greg are ones who have been affected by magic in some way.  Greg had his dad stolen.

      Neal said he had visited a few worlds before settling here.  Maybe he popped in here when Tamara was little and something happened.

      But there are quite a few stories by whoch humans have crossed paths with magic.  Alice was tricked by a white rabbit down a hole to wonderland.  Dorothy was blown to Oz.

      What if their recovery from those events weren't the happy ever after we were led to believe?

      Alice and Dorothy could have spent years in therapy to get over what happened.  What if Tamara had convinced them to join her?  Peter Pan was constantly coming into our world looking for open windows.  What if Tamara was Peter Pan's first "Wendy" sort of speak or maybe Wendy's granddaughter?  Disney's Peter Pan 2 was about Wendy's daughter Jane who wanted to grow up.  She was stolen by Hook.

      In a place as big as New York, she seemed to have found Neal pretty easy.  I bet they ran paths before when she was little.  As Neal said, if he had stayed in our world, he'd be over 200 years old.  So when he was world jumping, he could have come here a few times looking for a good time period, but slowing his aging down in the other worlds.

      I bet Tamara's group consists of people whose heads and lives have been completely messed up by magic.  I will also wager that they have the writer of the book.  How else would they get the knowledge to block Regina's magic and figure out that electric shock, if given in the dose, will kill a magical creature.

        Loading editor
    • That's an awesome theory. @ SITM.

        Loading editor
    • 99.239.16.236 wrote: I think that Tamara is human.  I believe with her words "Magic is unholy" this is a legacy or motto for an organization against magic.

      My theory is that people like Tamara and Greg are ones who have been affected by magic in some way.  Greg had his dad stolen.

      Neal said he had visited a few worlds before settling here.  Maybe he popped in here when Tamara was little and something happened.

      But there are quite a few stories by whoch humans have crossed paths with magic.  Alice was tricked by a white rabbit down a hole to wonderland.  Dorothy was blown to Oz.

      What if their recovery from those events weren't the happy ever after we were led to believe?

      Alice and Dorothy could have spent years in therapy to get over what happened.  What if Tamara had convinced them to join her?  Peter Pan was constantly coming into our world looking for open windows.  What if Tamara was Peter Pan's first "Wendy" sort of speak or maybe Wendy's granddaughter?  Disney's Peter Pan 2 was about Wendy's daughter Jane who wanted to grow up.  She was stolen by Hook.

      In a place as big as New York, she seemed to have found Neal pretty easy.  I bet they ran paths before when she was little.  As Neal said, if he had stayed in our world, he'd be over 200 years old.  So when he was world jumping, he could have come here a few times looking for a good time period, but slowing his aging down in the other worlds.

      I bet Tamara's group consists of people whose heads and lives have been completely messed up by magic.  I will also wager that they have the writer of the book.  How else would they get the knowledge to block Regina's magic and figure out that electric shock, if given in the dose, will kill a magical creature.

      Yes but it's more the nano technology they used to block Regina's magic is far from anything we currently posses like decades away. So she must be from the future. a future in which the world suffered from the inevitable leaks of magic from Storybrook and divided the world between those that could wield magic and those who could not leading to all out war between the 2 parties which would explain why science would then come up with a way to block magic.

      In the DC universe Tanagarians are an advanced alien race of winged human like humanoids that at one time in their distant past were under the iron fist of god like magical overlords against whom they rebelled thus they created a metal that disrupted magic called Ent metal. Shayeera Hall AKA Hawkgirl in the comics as well as the animated Justice League series used a mace made of that metal. Point is necessity is the mother of invention.

        Loading editor
    • If you watch the first ten minutes of the next episode on ABC's website, Tamara and Greg mention a "home office" meaning they're not alone and they're reporting to superiors. Also, Baelfire is on the streets of London and runs into Wendy.

        Loading editor
    • August Booth wrote: If you watch the first ten minutes of the next episode on ABC's website, Tamara and Greg mention a "home office" meaning they're not alone and they're reporting to superiors. Also, Baelfire is on the streets of London and runs into Wendy.

      The U.S televised broadcast offers no such extended preview. Still the question remains as to where this group originates from? either they are sent from the future to stop the incursion of magic into this world or they are a very ancient secret organization that eons ago banished most magic from this world. As we might recall the mad hatter said that this world needs magic as if it's supposed to be all around but instead is rarely found.

        Loading editor
    • I'd say the second hypotesis is closer to truth: the fact that Tamara needed to chase the Dragon (quite literally, in this case) in order to obtain his potion to analyze it contraddicts the idea of her coming from a future where magic has already been studied so that it could be bound. I also think the cuff Hook had Regina wear simply contains some combination of elements that inhibits magic (possibly tested on the potion during those months) rather than some very sophisticated nanotechnology of sort.

        Loading editor
    • I'm with the second theory too. Remember, centuries ago, there were people dedicated to hunt down and kill "magical" beings. Witches were the most famous, but those hunters would also prosecute everything that was "unholy", that is, far from God's plans. So, people with epileptic episodes would be hunt as possessed people, and those born with physical differences were also estranged, and even killed. In the middle ages, a person with facial hair problems would be named and catalogued as a werewolf. That's where bestiaries come in. That's where "witch hunter books" come from. The use of the word "unholy" comes from the protection those hunts received by Catholic Church. - End of historic theory.

      So, let's begin with the show theory: what if those hunters became an ongoing organization? Something like following professor van Helsing's footsteps? If the magical creatures in our world's history were real, then they would have been pretty succesful during the french Encyclopedia era, and during the boom of science, coming up with the devices to stop and destroy magic. But, at the same time, magical beings would still be able to jump into our world and viceversa, as the cited Alice, Oz, Dorothy, and every single lost kid that went to Neverland.

      Now, something that's been bothering me ever since Greg's dad dissapearance is the lastname of Flynn, another "portal jumper" to the digital world of Tron. What if Greg's uncle, the one he went to live with was, in fact, Kevin Flynn? I know I'm pushing it too hard with this, but if that's so, then poor Greg is really messed up, with his father vanishing in a magic town and his uncle vanishing within a computer LOL

        Loading editor
    • August Booth wrote:
      Also, Baelfire is on the streets of London and runs into Wendy.

      That is not the London from our world.

      Wendy is from the "London", where Neverland exists. The creators mentioned at Paleyfest, that none of the storybook characters come from our world. I.e. Dorothy is from the "Kansas" where Oz exists. Same goes for the Darlings, being from "London".

        Loading editor
    • Mutewitch wrote:
      I'm with the second theory too. Remember, centuries ago, there were people dedicated to hunt down and kill "magical" beings. Witches were the most famous, but those hunters would also prosecute everything that was "unholy", that is, far from God's plans. So, people with epileptic episodes would be hunt as possessed people, and those born with physical differences were also estranged, and even killed. In the middle ages, a person with facial hair problems would be named and catalogued as a werewolf. That's where bestiaries come in. That's where "witch hunter books" come from. The use of the word "unholy" comes from the protection those hunts received by Catholic Church. - End of historic theory.


      Well it was mentioned in Skin Deep when Regina lied to Gold about how the clerics came in and tried to purify or tortured Belle. Maybe the people who Greg and Tamara work for are related to them for some reason. Mind you I am not sure or have any idea if this is the reason.

      At the same time it makes sense there is some sort organization against or studying magic. Since if this is the land without magic there has to be a reason for it.

        Loading editor
    • I am just amazed at how crazy regina gets. in order to have henry back, she simply tells him her plan and then erases his memory when he does not agree. Does someone else think she is like obssessive about the whole Henry loving thing?

        Loading editor
    • GothicNarcissus wrote: I'd say the second hypotesis is closer to truth: the fact that Tamara needed to chase the Dragon (quite literally, in this case) in order to obtain his potion to analyze it contraddicts the idea of her coming from a future where magic has already been studied so that it could be bound. I also think the cuff Hook had Regina wear simply contains some combination of elements that inhibits magic (possibly tested on the potion during those months) rather than some very sophisticated nanotechnology of sort.

      Ahem I seriously suggest that you re-watch the episode Greg says in no uncertain terms that what's preventing her to use magic is the most advanced technology known to man so sorry it is not Koolaid they sprinkled on.

        Loading editor
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:

      August Booth wrote:
      Also, Baelfire is on the streets of London and runs into Wendy.

      That is not the London from our world.

      Wendy is from the "London", where Neverland exists. The creators mentioned at Paleyfest, that none of the storybook characters come from our world. I.e. Dorothy is from the "Kansas" where Oz exists. Same goes for the Darlings, being from "London".

      No what they said is that none of the Storybrook charaters come from our world and Bael came to this world not some other world so sorry but NO!

        Loading editor
    • Rubelle wrote:
      I am just amazed at how crazy regina gets. in order to have henry back, she simply tells him her plan and then erases his memory when he does not agree. Does someone else think she is like obssessive about the whole Henry loving thing?


      she's demented, yes. i guess ouat has to keep her evil to keep things interesting though. she' pretty stupid and dense for a mayor and queen.

        Loading editor
    • I'll bet her grandma or whatever is Tiger Lily. She went to the land without magic earlier on (and got old, much older than Bae/Neal). 

        Loading editor
    • What if she's somehow related to Alice of "Wonderland".  Alice happened across a portal and was transported and back.  She was never magical.  I don't believe Tamara is Alice, but maybe somehow related?

        Loading editor
    • 74.32.110.36 wrote: What if she's somehow related to Alice of "Wonderland".  Alice happened across a portal and was transported and back.  She was never magical.  I don't believe Tamara is Alice, but maybe somehow related?

      Hmm at first the idea that she was related to someone magical or that knew magic made sense but now that we know she does not work alone but for some secret organization or team we have to re-evaluate that theory. Either her organization sent her along with a team to stop the incursion of magic on this world or her organization is very ancient and were responsible for nearly decimating all magic on this world.Remember that Jefferson said that this world needs magic as if it is supposed to be all over the place and not very rare as we've found out.

        Loading editor
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      August Booth wrote:
      Also, Baelfire is on the streets of London and runs into Wendy.
      That is not the London from our world.

      Wendy is from the "London", where Neverland exists. The creators mentioned at Paleyfest, that none of the storybook characters come from our world. I.e. Dorothy is from the "Kansas" where Oz exists. Same goes for the Darlings, being from "London".

      Did they mention those two characters specifically? Not trying to be rude, I don't have enough wifi data to watch the whole thing.

        Loading editor
    • What if Tamara, and her ancestors are from the Land without Color, and that's where she gets all of her high- tech science things. Maybe the Land without Color, long ago, like our world, decided that magical beings were "unholy", and committed genocide, to favour science. And this organization sent Tamara, and some others on a mission here, to rid this world of magical creatures too.

        Loading editor
    • Aqua Mare wrote:

      ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      August Booth wrote:
      Also, Baelfire is on the streets of London and runs into Wendy.
      That is not the London from our world.

      Wendy is from the "London", where Neverland exists. The creators mentioned at Paleyfest, that none of the storybook characters come from our world. I.e. Dorothy is from the "Kansas" where Oz exists. Same goes for the Darlings, being from "London".

      Did they mention those two characters specifically? Not trying to be rude, I don't have enough wifi data to watch the whole thing.

      His whole notion is wrong Bael came to THIS world and not some other world PERIOD.The writers meant characters from FTL etc.

      Aqua Mare wrote: What if Tamara, and her ancestors are from the Land without Color, and that's where she gets all of her high- tech science things. Maybe the Land without Color, long ago, like our world, decided that magical beings were "unholy", and got rid of them, to favour science. And this organization sent Tamara, and some others on a mission here, to rid this world of magical creatures too.

      That world was much too primitive like permanently set 2 centuries ago or more. They could not possibly have the technology to travel to other worlds. Besides Victor had no clue as to the kind of magic that Rumpel had and he said that Victor's world seemed to only have dark magic I think it was specifically created for witches, vampires and werewolves to reside.

        Loading editor
    • PunkMaister wrote:

      Aqua Mare wrote:

      ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      August Booth wrote:
      Also, Baelfire is on the streets of London and runs into Wendy.
      That is not the London from our world.

      Wendy is from the "London", where Neverland exists. The creators mentioned at Paleyfest, that none of the storybook characters come from our world. I.e. Dorothy is from the "Kansas" where Oz exists. Same goes for the Darlings, being from "London".

      Did they mention those two characters specifically? Not trying to be rude, I don't have enough wifi data to watch the whole thing.
      His whole notion is wrong Bael came to THIS world and not some other world PERIOD.The writers meant characters from FTL etc.

      Aqua Mare wrote: What if Tamara, and her ancestors are from the Land without Color, and that's where she gets all of her high- tech science things. Maybe the Land without Color, long ago, like our world, decided that magical beings were "unholy", and got rid of them, to favour science. And this organization sent Tamara, and some others on a mission here, to rid this world of magical creatures too.

      That world was much too primitive like permanently set 2 centuries ago or more. They could not possibly have the technology to travel to other worlds. Besides Victor had no clue as to the kind of magic that Rumpel had and he said that Victor's world seemed to only have dark magic I think it was specifically created for witches, vampires and werewolves to reside.

      But they could run at different times, sorry, I'm still holding on to my theory that all of these worlds don't run at the same time. But also, (and I know they aren't doing "Star Wars", this is just for analogy purposes).

      Like in "Star Wars", how at the beginning it says, "a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away", that's because it happened a long time ago, but they were in another galaxy, therefore, they were alowed to be more advanced than Earth.

      So maybe now, the Land without Color is ages in front of us, I mean we've only seen it in flashbacks, to before the curse, now the curse has brought most characters to our modern-day 2013 world, and the Land without Color could have advanced during that whole time in our world years. So maybe, someone in Tamara's organization is from that Land now.

        Loading editor
    • Aqua Mare wrote:

      PunkMaister wrote:

      Aqua Mare wrote:

      ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      August Booth wrote:
      Also, Baelfire is on the streets of London and runs into Wendy.
      That is not the London from our world.

      Wendy is from the "London", where Neverland exists. The creators mentioned at Paleyfest, that none of the storybook characters come from our world. I.e. Dorothy is from the "Kansas" where Oz exists. Same goes for the Darlings, being from "London".

      Did they mention those two characters specifically? Not trying to be rude, I don't have enough wifi data to watch the whole thing.
      His whole notion is wrong Bael came to THIS world and not some other world PERIOD.The writers meant characters from FTL etc.

      Aqua Mare wrote: What if Tamara, and her ancestors are from the Land without Color, and that's where she gets all of her high- tech science things. Maybe the Land without Color, long ago, like our world, decided that magical beings were "unholy", and got rid of them, to favour science. And this organization sent Tamara, and some others on a mission here, to rid this world of magical creatures too.

      That world was much too primitive like permanently set 2 centuries ago or more. They could not possibly have the technology to travel to other worlds. Besides Victor had no clue as to the kind of magic that Rumpel had and he said that Victor's world seemed to only have dark magic I think it was specifically created for witches, vampires and werewolves to reside.

      But they could run at different times, sorry, I'm still holding on to my theory that all of these worlds don't run at the same time. But also, (and I know they aren't doing "Star Wars", this is just for analogy purposes).

      Like in "Star Wars", how at the beginning it says, "a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away", that's because it happened a long time ago, but they were in another galaxy, therefore, they were alowed to be more advanced than Earth.

      So maybe now, the Land without Color is ages in front of us, I mean we've only seen it in flashbacks, to before the curse, now the curse has brought most characters to our modern-day 2013 world, and the Land without Color could have advanced during that whole time in our world years. So maybe, someone in Tamara's organization is from that Land now.

      Again if the people from the colorless world were more advanced than we are and had the capability to travel to this and other worlds they would be most likely to invade and try to take our resources than send some magic hunting team. ;)

        Loading editor
    • Why? If they're already more advanced, what would they need our resources for? Lol.

      And the writers haven't officially stated that the Land without Color couldn't run at a different time. I like the fact that Tamara is just from our world, but her ancestors/family could be from the LwC.

        Loading editor
    • Aqua Mare wrote: Why? If they're already more advanced, what would they need our resources for? Lol.

      And the writers haven't officially stated that the Land without Color couldn't run at a different time. I like the fact that Tamara is just from our world, but her ancestors/family could be from the LwC.

      I don't know where you get the idea than an advanced society has no need of resources when the opposite is the truth. The more advanced a society becomes the more hungry for resources it also becomes.

      So if as you abbreviate it the people from the LWC are more advanced they would in fact be very interested in placing their hands over whatever resources this world has.

        Loading editor
    • PunkMaister wrote:

      Again if the people from the colorless world were more advanced than we are and had the capability to travel to this and other worlds they would be most likely to invade and try to take our resources than send some magic hunting team. ;)

      Based on... what? Other works with the same premise? XD I should think a truly advanced society would be able to sustain on its own.

        Loading editor
    • Aqua Mare wrote:
      Why? If they're already more advanced, what would they need our resources for? Lol.

      And the writers haven't officially stated that the Land without Color couldn't run at a different time. I like the fact that Tamara is just from our world, but her ancestors/family could be from the LwC.

      Rumplestiltskin stated that the LwC contains magic, and the Land without magic does not precisly. So, those are separated worlds.

        Loading editor
    • Sora1954 wrote:

      Aqua Mare wrote:
      Why? If they're already more advanced, what would they need our resources for? Lol.

      And the writers haven't officially stated that the Land without Color couldn't run at a different time. I like the fact that Tamara is just from our world, but her ancestors/family could be from the LwC.

      Rumplestiltskin stated that the LwC contains magic, and the Land without magic does not precisly. So, those are separated worlds.

      Aqua's not trying to say they're the same world, she's saying the timelines might be different.

        Loading editor
    • Utter solitude wrote:

      PunkMaister wrote:

      Again if the people from the colorless world were more advanced than we are and had the capability to travel to this and other worlds they would be most likely to invade and try to take our resources than send some magic hunting team. ;)

      Based on... what? Other works with the same premise? XD I should think a truly advanced society would be able to sustain on its own.

      let's look at our modern society as an example and we see how far off the mark your argument is. Our modern society depend on a miriad of resources especially for energy production you name it oil,coal, natural gas the list goes on and on. You want a really advanced fictional society think the Galactic Empire in Star Wars and the resources it uses to build and keep it's military might. So sorry but all the evidence points to the contrary of your argument both in the factual and historical and fictional sense as well...

        Loading editor
    • Star Wars? With the Death Star fiasco, that's what you cite? XD You're completely forgetting about renewable resources, as well. But eh, stick with that.

      I feel no need to say anything further, after that. I'll unfollow this thread and let you stay on your high horse XD

        Loading editor
    • Utter solitude wrote: Star Wars? With the Death Star fiasco, that's what you cite? XD You're completely forgetting about renewable resources, as well. But eh, stick with that.

      I feel no need to say anything further, after that. I'll unfollow this thread and let you stay on your high horse XD

      What the hell does the Death Star has to do with any of this other than they obviously spent a huge amount of resources building it? If anything it proves my point. And renewable resources are a joke right now. There is no car that is powered through renewable resources that is as efficient as those powered with fossil fuels as of yet.

      And the only one who has been on high horse all over this thread is you, bye..

        Loading editor
    • Utter's referring to the stupidity of the Death Star, clearly, from what you claimed was an "advanced" society. That, and the "I know more than you! Nyah nyah!" attitude you've displayed in several threads, and on several wikias. Funny that she tried to point the attitude out to you, and you're so offended you have to be rude to her yet again XD

      The only reason there is no car that can match a gas powered car (electric cars notwithstanding) is because research into such vehicles was halted (along with the electric car) in the early 20th century by the oil companies. It's still stymied because, well, oil makes an insane amount of money. So to claim or imply that renewable resources aren't viable in the future, for us, or by another, fictional society is pretty silly. Just because it's the premise of a LOT of movies doesn't mean it's the ONLY way things could play out. I agree with the sentiment that a truly advanced society would have figured out how to get the resources it needs in an actually sustainable way; your "invade and get more!" would collapse on itself quickly in reality for a number of reason I don't feel like typing right now. I think I've schooled you enough.


      That's my two cents, at least. I'm also gonna unfollow the thread (which means, by the way, that I won't be getting alerts from it, so any reply made to me, I won't see) so say whatever saves your ego. :P

        Loading editor
    • I'm going to go awfully off topic, but please everybody excuse me. It's a historic fact that the "invade and get more" attitude has led to periods of extreme brightness of societies, followed by a very bitter downfall when a more hungry (but not necessarily advanced) society took over: the Egyptians, the Greek, the Macedonians, the Romans, then the Arabs, the Spanish, colonial Europe... they all have been great and magnificent for some centuries, then declined and withdrew. History will eventually prove USA are next in the line.

      So I agree with Utter Solitude and JesseJane: the premise that any future society must necessarily follow this pattern is neither the only one, nor the more likely to happen. Because unless mankind changes its way and tries to find a substainable way to develop, when the next advanced, resource-hungry society takes over we'll be mercilessly wiped out the planet, given the kind of weapons we have now. :)

        Loading editor
    • JesseJane wrote: Utter's referring to the stupidity of the Death Star, clearly, from what you claimed was an "advanced" society. That, and the "I know more than you! Nyah nyah!" attitude you've displayed in several threads, and on several wikias. Funny that she tried to point the attitude out to you, and you're so offended you have to be rude to her yet again XD

      The only reason there is no car that can match a gas powered car (electric cars notwithstanding) is because research into such vehicles was halted (along with the electric car) in the early 20th century by the oil companies. It's still stymied because, well, oil makes an insane amount of money. So to claim or imply that renewable resources aren't viable in the future, for us, or by another, fictional society is pretty silly. Just because it's the premise of a LOT of movies doesn't mean it's the ONLY way things could play out. I agree with the sentiment that a truly advanced society would have figured out how to get the resources it needs in an actually sustainable way; your "invade and get more!" would collapse on itself quickly in reality for a number of reason I don't feel like typing right now. I think I've schooled you enough.


      That's my two cents, at least. I'm also gonna unfollow the thread (which means, by the way, that I won't be getting alerts from it, so any reply made to me, I won't see) so say whatever saves your ego. :P

      Actually the reason renewable resources technology is stuck in neutral is because of government intermission since all the technologies are heavily subsidized by government there is no incentive to improve anything. Why would they the government will give them money no matter what junk they put out. the overglorified golf carts AKA Electric cars they have been selling are a prime example. You want this technologies to take off let them compete on their own no subsidies and no favoritism to anyone including the oil companies.

      And bye coward...

      GothicNarcissus wrote: I'm going to go awfully off topic, but please everybody excuse me. It's a historic fact that the "invade and get more" attitude has led to periods of extreme brightness of societies, followed by a very bitter downfall when a more hungry (but not necessarily advanced) society took over: the Egyptians, the Greek, the Macedonians, the Romans, then the Arabs, the Spanish, colonial Europe... they all have been great and magnificent for some centuries, then declined and withdrew. History will eventually prove USA are next in the line.

      So I agree with Utter Solitude and JesseJane: the premise that any future society must necessarily follow this pattern is neither the only one, nor the more likely to happen. Because unless mankind changes its way and tries to find a substainable way to develop, when the next advanced, resource-hungry society takes over we'll be mercilessly wiped out the planet, given the kind of weapons we have now. :)

      As long as Statism persists and exists as the word's biggest and most pervasive religion we will have nothing but what we now sadly have perpetual war and ever diminishing legalized natural rights. Believe I'd love a NAP (Non Aggression Principle) Voluntarist society but most people do not want liberty and self responsability for themselves and the planet in general! NO! What they want more than anything is Just masters reigning over them and telling them how to best live their lives with the horrendous results we all know from history of that kind of thinking.

      Anyhow I doubt that Frankenstein's world would evolve a NAP Voluntarist society and if it did they would not have a group of zealots going from world to world trying to wipe out magic either as it goes against what a NAP Voluntarist society is all about.

        Loading editor
    • hey i think tamara might be pochahuntus and greg john smith

        Loading editor
    • if she was tiger lilly wouldn't hook know who she is

        Loading editor
    • 86.162.59.22 wrote: hey i think tamara might be pochahuntus and greg john smith

      Have you even watched the show? You obviously haven't since (Spoilers ahead)



      it's common knowledge that Greg is Owen the little kid who got trapped with his father Kurt while camping in the woods when Regina's curse landed on them in the episode Welcome to Storybrook. And in regard to Regina the writers have made it crystal clear that she is from this world.

        Loading editor
    • I just want to know what would have happened, had Emma or the people in the hospital, had picked up the phone and heard Tamara's voice. Would that had changed how people feel about her now, excepte Emma. She is already suspicious of her. I'm just glad she isn't accusing Regina of killing August, only she did have proof of her not doing that because Regina wouldn't have motive. I predict that on the season finale, Henry gives Neal the choice between fake love (with Tamara) or real (with him and the family) and he chooses the fake one. That is the game changer in their relationship. Then, to protect the town, Emma, Henry, and the two idiots (Love quoting Regina from episode 12) will (just like in the season premierre) choose to send Greg and Tamara to their world as punishment and protection, for the safety of the town. When they arrive, Mulan, Phillip (Who's soul will be reunited back to his body.) And Aurora will find them.

        Loading editor
    • I think a funny thing that could happen would be, the show could show Tamara's phone and (like Greg, who labeled Tamara as her on his phone.) She would label Greg, "Him" on hers.

        Loading editor
    • Spy, I love your idea of sending Greg and Tamara to the Enchanted Forest to duke it out with the ogres!

        Loading editor
    • Doublebwl wrote: Spy, I love your idea of sending Greg and Tamara to the Enchanted Forest to duke it out with the ogres!

      I doubt that will happen as for her secret organization someone with inside information says it will be a LOST type of reason that will make no sense whatsoever forever and ever just like in that show which is kind of disappointing.

        Loading editor
    • Sadly my idea of her and Greg being sent to Neverland, didn't work. But my guess for next season is that on episode 17. I bolded the 17 because season 1 episode 18 was Bad girl Regina's main backstory. This season episode 16 was Bad girl Cora's main backstory. That is why I predict that Tamara's backstory. Maybe it has to do with her grandmother. Maybe she killed her. That is a juicy and predictable thought though.

        Loading editor
    • 174.102.247.43 wrote: Sadly my idea of her and Greg being sent to Neverland, didn't work. But my guess for next season is that on episode 17. I bolded the 17 because season 1 episode 18 was Bad girl Regina's main backstory. This season episode 16 was Bad girl Cora's main backstory. That is why I predict that Tamara's backstory. Maybe it has to do with her grandmother. Maybe she killed her. That is a juicy and predictable thought though.

      Well the actress playing Tamara is now going to be a regular on the show The Walking Dead so we'll see if they can keep her at least for some episodes. why would it have to be episode 17 of season 3 specifically? Because of The Miller's daughter being season 2 episode 17? So far they haven't followed such a numerical faith but I do hope we see her back story. I think her grandmother was a victim of magic. hell maybe an evil magical entity kept her entire family as slaves up until the organization rescued them.

        Loading editor
    • Seasons 1 and 2: Episode 2 are about Regina's backstory. Season 1: Mostly about her dad. Season: About her mom. Same with Snow and Charming with episode 3. Snow falls and Lady of the lake. Rumple/Gold have had his backstory on episode 4 of both seasons. The crocodile and the price of gold. So there is numerical hope. (Maybe). I can't wait for Tamara's backstory. And that fight she got into with Emma was awesome.

        Loading editor
    • I take a chance at repeating something that may have been said in the last 20 comments, which I have not read because I'm excited by an idea I want to share. So, just in case: Sorry.

      A couple of commentators have mentioned both Wendy and Alice. Wonderland has played an important part in both seasons, with the Mad Hatter residing in Story Brooke, and Cora having done her evil-queen thing there and in the Enchanted Forest.

      Think of all those kids -- like Wendy and Alice and Dorothy and all those Missing Boys (as set up in the last episode.) for example -- who were effected by magic, What if, over time, an organization of people affected by magic has grown in "our" world, who want(ed) to protect the children from magic? Disney has the rights to so many tales, from Oz to Alice to the Hundred Acre Wood, all involving non-magical people crossing overing into magical and fantasy realms, there is a lot of material to mine there. (What is the truth about the relationship between Christoper Robin and that bear?) It would also be a logical progression: lost magic to regained magic to supressed magic. Once Upon a Time is, after all, about embracing heritage.

      It also would be interesting to explore how the non-magical people in the Enchanted Forest think of the machinations of the folks with magic, even of the "good" folks with magic. I can see how these stories could compliment each other.

      [Aside: For some reason, the term Home Office makes me think of both England and a far-flung industry.]

      Thanks for your time.

        Loading editor
    • A Spy in the Mirror wrote: I take a chance at repeating something that may have been said in the last 20 comments, which I have not read because I'm excited by an idea I want to share. So, just in case: Sorry.

      A couple of commentators have mentioned both Wendy and Alice. Wonderland has played an important part in both seasons, with the Mad Hatter residing in Story Brooke, and Cora having done her evil-queen thing there and in the Enchanted Forest.

      Think of all those kids -- like Wendy and Alice and Dorothy and all those Missing Boys (as set up in the last episode.) for example -- who were effected by magic, What if, over time, an organization of people affected by magic has grown in "our" world, who want(ed) to protect the children from magic? Disney has the rights to so many tales, from Oz to Alice to the Hundred Acre Wood, all involving non-magical people crossing overing into magical and fantasy realms, there is a lot of material to mine there. (What is the truth about the relationship between Christoper Robin and that bear?) It would also be a logical progression: lost magic to regained magic to supressed magic. Once Upon a Time is, after all, about embracing heritage.

      It also would be interesting to explore how the non-magical people in the Enchanted Forest think of the machinations of the folks with magic, even of the "good" folks with magic. I can see how these stories could compliment each other.

      [Aside: For some reason, the term Home Office makes me think of both England and a far-flung industry.]

      Thanks for your time.

      I think the organization Tamara works for maybe as old as the pyramids of Egypt.It would certainly explain their vast amount of knowledge about magic. I don't think magic has just affected children but magical creatures do seek them out because of their innocence. Once again showing a very dark and evil side to magic.

      in fact the message of the show from the Getgo has been that All magic has a price, not Dark Evil magic or magic for personal gain or if used to solve everything but that ALL magic has a price. so the show does portray magic as something inherently evil and dangerous.

        Loading editor
    • I think I might have an idea of why Tamara is so hyped on trying to destroy magic. Not being Racist or bias though... When she and Greg mentioned that they have seen magic all over the world they werren't kidding. The dragon in Hong Kong. The shadow in London. Magic in Storybrooke in Americe. But I think the root of Tamara's evil... Was her or her family, being a victim of voodoo in South Africa or something. Voodoo is the black magic that originates from where she is probably from. She could've been controlled to do uncomfortable things when she was younger and was forced to watch her family suffer too. She probably witnessed her Grandma dying so after that... She decided that she would aveneg her. Like Greg does with his Dad. Just an assumption though. But if I am right, I will be hooting VERY loudly with excitement.

        Loading editor
    • 174.102.247.43 wrote: I think I might have an idea of why Tamara is so hyped on trying to destroy magic. Not being Racist or bias though... When she and Greg mentioned that they have seen magic all over the world they werren't kidding. The dragon in Hong Kong. The shadow in London. Magic in Storybrooke in Americe. But I think the root of Tamara's evil... Was her or her family, being a victim of voodoo in South Africa or something. Voodoo is the black magic that originates from where she is probably from. She could've been controlled to do uncomfortable things when she was younger and was forced to watch her family suffer too. She probably witnessed her Grandma dying so after that... She decided that she would aveneg her. Like Greg does with his Dad. Just an assumption though. But if I am right, I will be hooting VERY loudly with excitement.

      to be honest i do not think they are after Voodo practitioners or Wiccans etc.They are after "real" otherworldly magic from other realms outside of Earth. But she and her family were probably victims of some magical being.

        Loading editor
    • She probably was used  and abused with some sort of magic and is oblivious (Like Greg Mendell) to the fact that there is good magic. That consumption of suffrage left her so angry, (like the Evil Queen, even though she didn't start off evil), that it has lead her to destroy magic. 

        Loading editor
    • True. OUAT somehow never makes cut-out villains. I mean both Regina and Rumpletiltskin have sob-stories. Unless they make her into one of those villains, like Maleficant, where we never know the intentions and background.

        Loading editor
    • Can't wait for Tamara's main backstory episode... But it will probably also be her deathbed episode too like episode 7 of season 1 was the death of Graham. Season 2 episode 16 was the death of Cora. Both episodes contained their main backstories. But at the end of those episodes was when they both died. (In present time)

        Loading editor
    • 174.102.247.43 wrote: Can't wait for Tamara's main backstory episode... But it will probably also be her deathbed episode too like episode 7 of season 1 was the death of Graham. Season 2 episode 16 was the death of Cora. Both episodes contained their main backstories. But at the end of those episodes was when they both died. (In present time)

      Hmm that does seem to be a trend in the show the only exception being Greg/Owen whose tragic background as yet another victim of Regina's endless quest for revenge we learned from the episode Welcome to Storybrook. The saddest part is that there will be no reasoning or calming him down. He has absolutely NOTHING to lose now.

      If they kill them both and Storybrook is saved they will have to contend with the full wrath of the organization that sent them to begin with so I hope Tamara escapes and then pays her dues next season.

        Loading editor
    • I have a theory, do you think it's possible that her grandmother could be Dorothy and her trip to Oz somehow led to her death which is why Tamara wants to destroy magic

        Loading editor
    • I think whoever told Tamara and Greg that magic is evil is a straight liar. Fingers point to Peter Pan being their leader, otherwise why would they take Henry to Neverland? And I don't know about you guys, but stripping people of their shadows sounds pretty magical, so either T&G's boss is hiding in Neverland and they're not affiliated with the big Pan, or Peter Pan is going to be an evil, demonic thing that lied to them about magic.

        Loading editor
    • Her character is so pointless, I mean she hates magic and wants to destroy it but yet she uses magic, goes to a world full of magic and works for magic creature. I am so disappointed with the last episode...

        Loading editor
    • Prince of Rascia wrote: Her character is so pointless, I mean she hates magic and wants to destroy it but yet she uses magic, goes to a world full of magic and works for magic creature. I am so disappointed with the last episode...

      which is why is very likely that the shadow controls them like zombies or something...

        Loading editor
    • all these suggestions of Tamara being a fairytale creature are interesting but we're forgetting that if she was one, unless the tree trunk emma and august came in had room for a fourth person, she couldnt have come to Storybrooke with everyone else, left, then attempted to find it and destroy it. therefore, she cants be one of those big villains like morgana or ursula. but that begs to also ask how was "mushu" in the real world and not in storybrooke but still had full possession of his powers. the key must lie in the grandmother. and without meaning to be rude, the old woman in the photo had dark skin which means she cannot have been wendy, a caucasian. my guess is she was an orpha. the show loves to make people orphans. her grandmother took care of her and used to tell her stories of magic. she grew up her grandmother got sick and there was no cure for her. she desperately searched for a cure and maybe finally found it in the form of magic. BUT REMEMBER magic a ALWAYS comes at a price. or in an alternative, the grandma took magic and gave her life for tamara? Tamara didnt know the price rule or refuses to let it go because shes so angry so now shes out to destroy the thing that took what she loved most... thoughts??

        Loading editor
      • third person i meant!
        Loading editor
    • Prince of Rascia wrote:
      Her character is so pointless, I mean she hates magic and wants to destroy it but yet she uses magic, goes to a world full of magic and works for magic creature. I am so disappointed with the last episode...

      I don't think Tamara and Greg 'know 'they work for a magical being!! They're just following orders!

        Loading editor
    • You're probably right. Peter Pan may be their leader, he may not. But do you know who would be a great follower of the magic is evil?.... Dib, from Invader Zim. But he is shown as a child in Greg's past and an adult in present time.  He should be portrayed in Present time as around the age of 35 and in the past, 4th grade or something like that. If I remember from that cartoon, he believed in strange activity when nobody else did. Greg didn't believe until that night when he saw purple smoke come through his camp site. As for Tamara and Greg, they will be rewarded with death or suffrage when they turn in Henry. But I do hope there is another fight scene. Like with Tamara and Emma. Or the scene from the episode "Queen of Hearts" or from the episode "The Miller's daughter" but that fight wasn't too big. Because there wasn't enough space in Gold's shop.

        Loading editor
    • A Spy in the Mirror wrote: You're probably right. Peter Pan may be their leader, he may not. But do you know who would be a great follower of the magic is evil?.... Dib, from Invader Zim. But he is shown as a child in Greg's past and an adult in present time.  He should be portrayed in Present time as around the age of 35 and in the past, 4th grade or something like that. If I remember from that cartoon, he believed in strange activity when nobody else did. Greg didn't believe until that night when he saw purple smoke come through his camp site. As for Tamara and Greg, they will be rewarded with death or suffrage when they turn in Henry. But I do hope there is another fight scene. Like with Tamara and Emma. Or the scene from the episode "Queen of Hearts" or from the episode "The Miller's daughter" but that fight wasn't too big. Because there wasn't enough space in Gold's shop.

      Invader Zim? 0.o

        Loading editor
    • Or just have a home office chracter be based off of Dib from Invader Zim. Neal Cassidy was based off a character that isn't in a story people would recognize. Even says it in his description. Tamara wasn't based upon a character. (Yet) Greg's name comes from some guy who is into genetic science. I still think it would be cool if there was a character like Dib on Once upon a time. And I want to see Rapunzel, Ariel (references to the movie are given, throughout the show.), Wizard of Oz (lots of references to it in episode 5 of season 2, and the poppy dust was in episode 8), and more of Robin Hood.

        Loading editor
    • 174.102.247.43 wrote: Or just have a home office chracter be based off of Dib from Invader Zim. Neal Cassidy was based off a character that isn't in a story people would recognize. Even says it in his description. Tamara wasn't based upon a character. (Yet) Greg's name comes from some guy who is into genetic science. I still think it would be cool if there was a character like Dib on Once upon a time. And I want to see Rapunzel, Ariel (references to the movie are given, throughout the show.), Wizard of Oz (lots of references to it in episode 5 of season 2, and the poppy dust was in episode 8), and more of Robin Hood.

      Problem with that notion are as follows.


      1. The home office whoever and wherever they are have extensive knowledge of magic and how to stop it and contain it plus they know how to kill magical beings so it is far from being a dweeb that is dimly aware of the presence of magic and magical beings on this world as Dib in Invader Zim for what i've read is.

      And seriously that cartoon? I would rather see an anime Character like Cowboy Bepop than that.

        Loading editor
    • Well the creators of OUAT are bringing Ariel next sean... (Me screaming high-pitced), Kind of knew that was coming because of the mermaid metions in various episodes and the Trident in Rumple's castle. And by creating Greg, Tamara, Neal, and Emma (+ Henry)'s character. It proves that any character can be made, whether from a cartoon, made-up story, or Legend/mythology.

        Loading editor
    • OldBid wrote:
      Prince of Rascia wrote:
      Her character is so pointless, I mean she hates magic and wants to destroy it but yet she uses magic, goes to a world full of magic and works for magic creature. I am so disappointed with the last episode...
      I don't think Tamara and Greg 'know 'they work for a magical being!! They're just following orders!

      I agree that they're just following orders, but why would they work for someone who they don't even know? It doesn't make any sense to me .-.

        Loading editor
    • Luna Watson wrote:
      OldBid wrote:
      Prince of Rascia wrote:
      Her character is so pointless, I mean she hates magic and wants to destroy it but yet she uses magic, goes to a world full of magic and works for magic creature. I am so disappointed with the last episode...
      I don't think Tamara and Greg 'know 'they work for a magical being!! They're just following orders!
      I agree that they're just following orders, but why would they work for someone who they don't even know? It doesn't make any sense to me .-.

      I know but they have 'faith' so they don't feel like they need to know their actual boss. It works, I suppose, like sleeper cells - each 'pocket' of workers know only their little section so no-one knows who they're really working for, or what the actual endgame is.

        Loading editor
    • 174.102.247.43 wrote:
      Well the creators of OUAT are bringing Ariel next sean...


      Is this a fact?

        Loading editor
    • 174.102.247.43 wrote: Well the creators of OUAT are bringing Ariel next sean... (Me screaming high-pitced), Kind of knew that was coming because of the mermaid metions in various episodes and the Trident in Rumple's castle. And by creating Greg, Tamara, Neal, and Emma (+ Henry)'s character. It proves that any character can be made, whether from a cartoon, made-up story, or Legend/mythology.

      Are you still trying to defend your invader Zim angle? Unless the writers themselves say they based Tamara and Owen on Invader Zim let's just chalk it up to your imagination as you are about the one with this theory.

        Loading editor
    • when i saw tamara for the first time, i thought she was pocahontas :S

        Loading editor
    • Asralice wrote:
      when i saw tamara for the first time, i thought she was pocahontas :S

      OMG! Me too! That's exactly what I thought! :D

        Loading editor
    • Luna Watson wrote:
      Asralice wrote:
      when i saw tamara for the first time, i thought she was pocahontas :S
      OMG! Me too! That's exactly what I thought! :D

      ...how?

        Loading editor
    • EvilRegal98 wrote:
      I Just watched the episode, omg i hate her! I think she's some kind of villain...

      Lol i find it kinda funny how everyone hates her, but im intrigued to find out more about her before i jugde. I do admit i like how they've introduced us to her, shes so mysterious. I have a feeling she had a really deep and upsettng experience with magic something to do with her grandma.  

        Loading editor
    • I do really hope they give her a deeply sympathetic reason to be so hateful towards magic. I can get past a villain just being a villain but I feel there is more to her 'anti-magic-ness' than it's 'unholy' I would very, very much like her as the Grandaughter of Tiana. Perhaps, Tiana lived a charmed life until voodoo magic destroyed things, hence Tamara's hatred of all magical things.

        Loading editor
    • Didn't take the time to read all of this. But to me Tamara is just an OC (original character) who got into connections with magic related to her grandmother. Her grandmother could be Dorothy (I somehow always pictured Dorothy to be black) but not Tiana (the Disney movie of it was good, but terrible compared to the original fairy tale).

      I do believe that Tamara is the one who really wants to get rid of magic. Greg only seems to hold a grudge against Regina for killing his father. I feel that Tamara's goal to destroy magic is much greater that Greg's.

        Loading editor
    • DarKingdomHearts wrote:
      Didn't take the time to read all of this. But to me Tamara is just an OC (original character) who got into connections with magic related to her grandmother. Her grandmother could be Dorothy (I somehow always pictured Dorothy to be black somehow) but not Tiana (the Disney movie of it was good, but terrible compared to the original fairy tale).

      I do believe that Tamara is the one who really wants to get rid of magic. Greg only seems to hold a grudge against Regina for killing his father. I feel that Tamara's goal to destroy magic is much greater that Greg's.

      I would love for her grandmother to be Dorothy, it would be a good twist

        Loading editor
    • DarKingdomHearts wrote:
      Didn't take the time to read all of this. But to me Tamara is just an OC (original character) who got into connections with magic related to her grandmother. Her grandmother could be Dorothy (I somehow always pictured Dorothy to be black) but not Tiana (the Disney movie of it was good, but terrible compared to the original fairy tale).

      I do believe that Tamara is the one who really wants to get rid of magic. Greg only seems to hold a grudge against Regina for killing his father. I feel that Tamara's goal to destroy magic is much greater that Greg's.

      Same i picture Dorothy black as well, most probably because all the Dorothy's i know are black. But i can guarantee if they make Dorothy black there will be a BIG unessary hooh-hah. 

        Loading editor
    • Redbluebelle wrote:
      DarKingdomHearts wrote:
      Didn't take the time to read all of this. But to me Tamara is just an OC (original character) who got into connections with magic related to her grandmother. Her grandmother could be Dorothy (I somehow always pictured Dorothy to be black) but not Tiana (the Disney movie of it was good, but terrible compared to the original fairy tale).

      I do believe that Tamara is the one who really wants to get rid of magic. Greg only seems to hold a grudge against Regina for killing his father. I feel that Tamara's goal to destroy magic is much greater that Greg's.

      Same i picture Dorothy black as well, most probably because all the Dorothy's i know are black. But i can guarantee if they make Dorothy black there will be a BIG unessary hooh-hah. 

      They could add refrences to The Wiz if they do that, maybe

        Loading editor
    • 174.102.247.43 wrote:
      I think I might have an idea of why Tamara is so hyped on trying to destroy magic. Not being Racist or bias though... When she and Greg mentioned that they have seen magic all over the world they werren't kidding. The dragon in Hong Kong. The shadow in London. Magic in Storybrooke in Americe. But I think the root of Tamara's evil... Was her or her family, being a victim of voodoo in South Africa or something. Voodoo is the black magic that originates from where she is probably from. She could've been controlled to do uncomfortable things when she was younger and was forced to watch her family suffer too. She probably witnessed her Grandma dying so after that... She decided that she would aveneg her. Like Greg does with his Dad. Just an assumption though. But if I am right, I will be hooting VERY loudly with excitement.

      Interesting idea, but voodoo is a lot more common in West African countries plus that would be a really deep storyline. While OUAT do deep i don't think they'd go that deep, but still a great idea. 

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Advertisement | Your ad here

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki