Wikia

Once Upon a Time Wiki

Rumple and Belle

  • Robert carlyle posted a picture of emelie and him commenting "19...and waiting to be kissed" They both have fairytail clothes on, and emelie has her gold dress. Could there be a flashback about them in the episode?

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • Oh, it definitely looks to be a flashback of them. This is obviously a new  picture, as Emilie is wearing her Season 2 wig. 

      Hmmm.... so, Lacey must be the episode where Belle's memories are restored. I guess, Belle's Storybrooke name is in fact Lacey.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • "waiting to be kissed". Maybe Rumple will break his curse?

      19 episode is Lacey... what if is Belle's Storybrooke name?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 19 episode is "Lacey", maybe is Belle's Storybrooke name...

      And "waiting to be kissed"... that means that Rumple wants to destroy his curse?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • This is very likely the episode Belle remembers, But I really want to know what Belle was doing at the Rabit hole. In one of the photos Gold has a strange look on his face almost shocked, Belle is facing him so you can't see her face, but she is wearing a very part type looking outfit. I really really think Lacey is Belles stroybrooke name, I really want her to remember this episode. Also this photo look like Belle is going to kiss Gold, Hopefull thats the case of she could have come out of the Rabbit hole pub drunk.

      But What I think is Belle and Gold are on a date Belle is standing outside the Pub waiting for him he comes by and is shocked By Belles beautiful apprence, and she leans to kiss him. Thats what I want to believe, but It might not be. This would certainly be a good theory for us Rumbellers. what do you guys think. Can't wait for Lacey to air it's going to be awesome.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • What is Belle wearing, in those pictures? Though, it does look to be a Rumbelle date-night.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I have a suspicion Mr. Gold looks shocked at Belle's attire. I mean, does that look like something the old Belle from the Enchanted Forest would wear? lol

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Applegirl wrote:
      I have a suspicion Mr. Gold looks shocked at Belle's attire. I mean, does that look like something the old Belle from the Enchanted Forest would wear? lol

      Sweet and bookish Belle, would never wear that.... lol! This has to be crazy, and possibily drunk, Belle.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote: What is Belle wearing, in those pictures? Though, it does look to be a Rumbelle date-night.

      I really hope it's Rumbelle date night and if they kiss I'll literally scream with joy. I could have gone and watched this being filmed but my dad was at the doctors. My friend went and shee even herd a couple lines of dialogue, though she refuses to tell me what. she only told me Belle's outfit and that the scene was intrense. Man I really wish I was there that night

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • those are nice pictures of those too but you know she was cold wearing that dress

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      Applegirl wrote:
      I have a suspicion Mr. Gold looks shocked at Belle's attire. I mean, does that look like something the old Belle from the Enchanted Forest would wear? lol
      Sweet and bookish Belle, would never wear that.... lol! This has to be crazy, and possibily drunk, Belle.

      A drunk Belle? Well now that will be a sight to behold, and I can't wait to see what happens.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Drunk Belle? I want to see it now!!

      What if the actors where just in the middle of scenes?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lacey kind of sounds like a stripper's name, don't you think?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lacey sounds a lot like a stripper's name if you ask me. So it is is Belle's name in Storybrooke and she is dressed like that.... would the writers really go that far????

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I am sure if that story plot did affect the main story plot, and it added some extra drama that they would go that far.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 99.51.99.115 wrote:
      Lacey kind of sounds like a stripper's name, don't you think?

      Clearly, you have never seen Supernatural episode 4.14; where the strippers were named Ariel, Jasmine, Aurora and Belle ;)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      99.51.99.115 wrote:
      Lacey kind of sounds like a stripper's name, don't you think?
      Clearly, you have never seen Supernatural episode 4.14; where the strippers were named Ariel, Jasmine, Aurora and Belle ;)

      What happened in the episode?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Sage of Earth wrote:
      ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      99.51.99.115 wrote:
      Lacey kind of sounds like a stripper's name, don't you think?
      Clearly, you have never seen Supernatural episode 4.14; where the strippers were named Ariel, Jasmine, Aurora and Belle ;)
      What happened in the episode?

      Sam and Dean were hunting, what turned out to be, a Siren.

      The siren was working at a strip club, and was a shapeshifter. It made itself look like Ariel, Jasmine, Aurora and Belle. The joke was that the Winchesters did not realize, the "strippers" were all Disney Princesses.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      Sage of Earth wrote:
      ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      99.51.99.115 wrote:
      Lacey kind of sounds like a stripper's name, don't you think?
      Clearly, you have never seen Supernatural episode 4.14; where the strippers were named Ariel, Jasmine, Aurora and Belle ;)
      What happened in the episode?
      Sam and Dean were hunting, what turned out to be, a Siren.

      The siren was working at a strip club, and was a shapeshifter. It made itself look like Ariel, Jasmine, Aurora and Belle. The joke was that the Winchesters did not realize, the "strippers" were all Disney Princesses.


      Oh my god that is funny!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Sage of Earth wrote:

      Oh my god that is funny!

      It was!

      One would think that Dean would be able to recognize the Disney Princesses, for the sole reason of them being "hot".... but no, he was totally oblivious.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • are there pictures from that episode online.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Sage of Earth wrote:
      are there pictures from that episode online.

      No idea.... I am sure you can watch the episode on Netflix or something.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lacey has been confirmed as Belle's Storybrooke counterpart at Paley Fest. Emelie referred to her as Racy Lacey.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Applegirl wrote:
      I have a suspicion Mr. Gold looks shocked at Belle's attire. I mean, does that look like something the old Belle from the Enchanted Forest would wear? lol

      Ha! Mr. Gold is so shocked!

      Belle was oh-so innocent and now she's "Racy Lacey"!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • i know right!!!!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Not sure what pic you guys are looking at but it doesn't look so different to the dress she was wearing when they met...

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 110.174.240.54 wrote:
      Not sure what pic you guys are looking at but it doesn't look so different to the dress she was wearing when they met...

      http://storybrooke.net/photos/albums/Season_02/On%20Set/2013-02-28/normal_003.jpg

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 99.51.99.115 wrote:
      Lacey kind of sounds like a stripper's name, don't you think?

      I think Belle's cursed self Lacey is either a stripper or perhaps a prostitute. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 89.243.247.18 wrote:
      99.51.99.115 wrote:
      Lacey kind of sounds like a stripper's name, don't you think?
      I think Belle's cursed self Lacey is either a stripper or perhaps a prostitute. 

      Kind of like out of the mental ward straight into the street?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hmmm she's definitely a stripper or a hooker. I mean the dress looks kinda cheap or maybe she's just trying to bother Mr. Gold.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • That outfit is nothing really, compared to what a stripper/hooker would wear. XD Looks like what half the girls in Philly wear when they go clubbing.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Well, indeed most of Ruby's outfits in Season 1 were more revealing, even at work (not to mention those in Welcome to Storybrooke...).

      What makes it harder to theorize is that she didn't actually have a life during the curse, all locked up and probably sedated. Perhaps now that she's out and free she went all "racy" like Emilie said. Perhaps she just wants to make up for the lost time.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      Applegirl wrote:
      I have a suspicion Mr. Gold looks shocked at Belle's attire. I mean, does that look like something the old Belle from the Enchanted Forest would wear? lol
      Sweet and bookish Belle, would never wear that.... lol! This has to be crazy, and possibily drunk, Belle.

      Ha! "Drunk Belle". I see Lacey is completely different from Belle!!

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Interesting that the episode is called "Lacey" for if you remove the y and replace it with an i you have a jumbled up Alice.

      There is an anime series called Pandora Hearts that was a messed up version of Alice in Wonderland and the main romantic song was called Lacie or Everytime you kissed me.

      Here is a link to the song.

      Everytime You Kissed Me

      Another idea of mine is that Alice in wonderland was writen by a man in love with a little girl and how he wanted to protect her from the cruel drug induced world that they lived in at the time. Ie: Catapiller was opium, The Mad Hatter was speed, The door mouse was weed, and so on. Also when experimenting with drugs it is also refered to 'going down the rabbit hole'

      I think that Belle will not really be getting her memories back until the very end of the episode, though before that she will be like Alice and go down the rabbit hole...Please tell me what you think?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 66.208.241.77 wrote:
      Another idea of mine is that Alice in wonderland was writen by a man in love with a little girl and how he wanted to protect her from the cruel drug induced world that they lived in at the time. Ie: Catapiller was opium, The Mad Hatter was speed, The door mouse was weed, and so on. Also when experimenting with drugs it is also refered to 'going down the rabbit hole'

      Don't go spreading that around, mate. There's absolutely no evidence whatsoever to support those rediculous drug connections. There is more connections to Mercury and the Hatter than speed (which probably wasn't even aroudn during that time.) And where do you think that "rabbit hole" thing comes from? And Carroll being in love with Alice? I'm sorry, there is not enough evidence to support that either. Please, know your history before actually trying to pass that off as knowledge. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 66.208.241.77 wrote:
      Interesting that the episode is called "Lacey" for if you remove the y and replace it with an i you have a jumbled up Alice.

      There is an anime series called Pandora Hearts that was a messed up version of Alice in Wonderland and the main romantic song was called Lacie or Everytime you kissed me.

      Here is a link to the song.

      Everytime You Kissed Me

      Another idea of mine is that Alice in wonderland was writen by a man in love with a little girl and how he wanted to protect her from the cruel drug induced world that they lived in at the time. Ie: Catapiller was opium, The Mad Hatter was speed, The door mouse was weed, and so on. Also when experimenting with drugs it is also refered to 'going down the rabbit hole'

      I think that Belle will not really be getting her memories back until the very end of the episode, though before that she will be like Alice and go down the rabbit hole...Please tell me what you think?

      I don't see any connections to any of the things you mentioned, and with all due respect, I have to agree with the spy above me. History blows the Carroll/drug theory out of the water. Also, I highly doubt that the producers would know of Pandora Hearts. We already know that this is all Belle's episode. What with Belle BEING Lacey and with Robin Hood joining. There'd be no room for Alice. No one wants to see her on this show more than I do, but I honestly don't see any of that happening.  

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 66.208.241.77 wrote:
      Interesting that the episode is called "Lacey" for if you remove the y and replace it with an i you have a jumbled up Alice.

      There is an anime series called Pandora Hearts that was a messed up version of Alice in Wonderland and the main romantic song was called Lacie or Everytime you kissed me.

      Here is a link to the song.

      Everytime You Kissed Me

      Another idea of mine is that Alice in wonderland was writen by a man in love with a little girl and how he wanted to protect her from the cruel drug induced world that they lived in at the time. Ie: Catapiller was opium, The Mad Hatter was speed, The door mouse was weed, and so on. Also when experimenting with drugs it is also refered to 'going down the rabbit hole'

      I think that Belle will not really be getting her memories back until the very end of the episode, though before that she will be like Alice and go down the rabbit hole...Please tell me what you think?

      No...just, no.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 66.208.241.77 wrote: Another idea of mine is that Alice in wonderland was writen by a man in love with a little girl and how he wanted to protect her from the cruel drug induced world that they lived in at the time. Ie: Catapiller was opium, The Mad Hatter was speed, The door mouse was weed, and so on. Also when experimenting with drugs it is also refered to 'going down the rabbit hole'

      Actually, the writer of Alice in Wonderland was a mathematician, and the books are his commentary on the "new math"at the time (abstract math) and how crazy he thought it all was.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Utter solitude wrote:

      66.208.241.77 wrote: Another idea of mine is that Alice in wonderland was writen by a man in love with a little girl and how he wanted to protect her from the cruel drug induced world that they lived in at the time. Ie: Catapiller was opium, The Mad Hatter was speed, The door mouse was weed, and so on. Also when experimenting with drugs it is also refered to 'going down the rabbit hole'

      Actually, the writer of Alice in Wonderland was a mathematician, and the books are his commentary on the "new math"at the time (abstract math) and how crazy he thought it all was.

      Thank you, and yes, though he was a rather timid fellow, there's still not enough evidence to support the whole "pedophile" theory or is there any indication of any drugs being involved. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 146.115.72.165 wrote:
      ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      Applegirl wrote:
      I have a suspicion Mr. Gold looks shocked at Belle's attire. I mean, does that look like something the old Belle from the Enchanted Forest would wear? lol
      Sweet and bookish Belle, would never wear that.... lol! This has to be crazy, and possibily drunk, Belle.
      Ha! "Drunk Belle". I see Lacey is completely different from Belle!!

      Why do I get the feeling this might mirror the night in the tavern with Milah and the pirates.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • your right that is what i was thinking. maybe captain hook will show up and make belle fall in love with him.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • CutieBelle789 wrote:
      your right that is what i was thinking. maybe captain hook will show up and make belle fall in love with him.

      Well, if not Hook, then that strange guy she was talking to in the bar.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • what guy?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • THIS guy: 

      File:219Promo8.jpg

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Do not add photos to forum discussions. You can link to them directly.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Sorry, i don't know how to do that. Do I just put the link in there? Or do I use the add link feature to the page of the photo?

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • copy and paste the link

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • MasteroftheHat wrote:
      Sorry, i don't know how to do that. Do I just put the link in there? Or do I use the add link feature to the page of the photo?

      Copy and paste the link

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I had tried that once, but it just pasted the whole picture in there, unless I did something else and didn't know it. /:-|

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • No, do not use the "add feature", that adds the photo, like I just said NOT to do. You link to a photo like this:

      [[:File:NameOfFile.whatever]]

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Ah I see. Alright, thank you. That clears a lot of for me...I'll have to keep that in mind. Thanks very much. :)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • :)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Wait, Belle met Rumplestiltskin before the 1x12?? Now I'm confused! o.O

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • No. It most likely takes place while she's his servant.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • What a mess!! XD

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • How's it a mess? It makes sense.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Yes it does make sense, the fairytale flashback in "Skin Deep" was presumably over the course of a few months at best, I mean Belle couldn't fall in love with Stiltskin the day after he threw her in the dungeon.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 66.208.241.77 wrote:
      Interesting that the episode is called "Lacey" for if you remove the y and replace it with an i you have a jumbled up Alice.

      There is an anime series called Pandora Hearts that was a messed up version of Alice in Wonderland and the main romantic song was called Lacie or Everytime you kissed me.

      Here is a link to the song.

      Everytime You Kissed Me

      Another idea of mine is that Alice in wonderland was writen by a man in love with a little girl and how he wanted to protect her from the cruel drug induced world that they lived in at the time. Ie: Catapiller was opium, The Mad Hatter was speed, The door mouse was weed, and so on. Also when experimenting with drugs it is also refered to 'going down the rabbit hole'

      I think that Belle will not really be getting her memories back until the very end of the episode, though before that she will be like Alice and go down the rabbit hole...Please tell me what you think?

      I thought the hatter was acid not speed?  

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 69.208.138.44 wrote:
      66.208.241.77 wrote:
      Interesting that the episode is called "Lacey" for if you remove the y and replace it with an i you have a jumbled up Alice.

      There is an anime series called Pandora Hearts that was a messed up version of Alice in Wonderland and the main romantic song was called Lacie or Everytime you kissed me.

      Here is a link to the song.

      Everytime You Kissed Me

      Another idea of mine is that Alice in wonderland was writen by a man in love with a little girl and how he wanted to protect her from the cruel drug induced world that they lived in at the time. Ie: Catapiller was opium, The Mad Hatter was speed, The door mouse was weed, and so on. Also when experimenting with drugs it is also refered to 'going down the rabbit hole'

      I think that Belle will not really be getting her memories back until the very end of the episode, though before that she will be like Alice and go down the rabbit hole...Please tell me what you think?

      I thought the hatter was acid not speed?  

      None of the above implications are true. Don't even pay any attention to that kind of stuff.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • XOXO:P
      XOXO:P removed this reply because:
      because i realised i made two post and i want to delete the first i did. thanks for understanding :P
      06:33, April 3, 2013
      This reply has been removed

      Theories for Season 3???

      [1] Talking about Mr Gold's name, if she is Lacey French/Belle that means Rumple is not only Mr Gold, but He is Prince Adam. I've seen the cartoon version of him, and he kinds looks like him as Mr Gold. Gold wears the suits and stuff, tidy, neat and clean. Rumple is also The Beast from that FTL - if this is true, not only is he Rumplestiltskin, Mr Gold's real name has to be Adam. What if, Madame Medusa is Rumple's mother??? That would be awesome, because she is a red-headed Pawn Shop owner just like Mr Gold. What if Medusa is also Tink, because she likes Crocodiles, etc. Tink protected Peter in Neverland. Neal Cassady/Baelfire might be Peter Pan or maybe Rumple has an older brother [who is Peter] who raised Baelfire as one of The Lost Boys as Hook mentions in Tallahasse.

      [2] Peter grew up because he lost everyone he cared about. You know, Peter could be Daniel Gillies :P He looks like a fake-brother to Bobby Carlyle. Peter Pan=Gillies, Rumple/Gold=Carlyle, The Lost Boy, Bae/Neal=Raymond-James ..  what if Peter is Bae's uncle. Peter is good, Rumple is bad and Bae is both. Seems easier enough. What do you guys think? If they should add Rumple's mother, I want her to be Anjelica Houston, because she looks like old enough for Carlyle, Raymond-Jame and Gillies.

      [3] Because I've seen Houston as a red-head before, she pulls it off quite well. I want Medusa to turn Regina into stone and smash her into bits, for trying to take Henry away from Emma. Our Saviour deserves a chance to know her son better. What if the writers introduced Madame Medusa as Rumple's mother, as "The Dark One's Maker" [love that to be the episode title] - Adam and Peter were close once until Medusa sent Peter away [to a LWM], because she loved Prince Adam/Rumple more. But when she forced Rumple to fight in the Ogre Wars when he was 14, it was his destiny to rule as King, because his father was branded a coward and so she turned him to stone to remind Rumple, he would learn from his fathers mistake. Medusa turned on Rumple and went to Neverland because she never liked Milah, abondoned Rumple to live his new life alone.

      [4] In Neverland, she changed her name to Tink, and her hair to Gold, she saw her other son Peter and stayed there until the same thing happened when Peter met Wendy. [Tink hates her, because Wendy adores Peter so much, Madame tries to get rid off her by making a deal with Hook] Tink watched as blah blah, Peter didn't want to grow up so he let Wendy go home to London. But when Peter heard Wendy had become an old woman ... Tink/Medusa left Peter alone as she did with Rumple.

      [Conclusion] In the Present day, in SB she appears under the counterpart of Mrs. Gold. The moment she arrives, she senses the presense of Rumple about to be killed with his dagger. Hook goes for another round with Rumple since he took his left-hand and his love [Milah], she shoves Rumple out of the way and The Captain's hook/or Rumple's dagger is branded into her. All the commotion happens and Rumple recognises her as his mother. We finally get to see the soft-side of Rumple, but as her longlost son. Later on, Peter returns from NL with Henry and his nephew Nealfire. He thought Rumple told him, that his grandmother died when he was little, but Rumple lied because he killed her back in the EF

      What do you think? This is my storyline. :P Enjoy!!! I made 5 versions lolss

      PS; Imagine if she knew the Old-Dark One, Zoso. She told him to visit Rumple and try to convince him to make her favourite son The Dark One today. Maybe she is behind The Curse of The Dark One's Powers... You know, how crazy and twsited Medusa was... don't you? Red-headed, insane and a Pawn Shop Owner. OMG!!! Please bring Mrs. Gold. I'd like to this... a weakness for the one and only, Rumplestiltskin. XOXO :P

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • you really thought this though

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Theories for Season 3???

      [1] If Lacey French is Belle, then Rumple's counterpart has to be not just Mr Gold, but also Prince Adam. He has three names, because it makes sense. I don't want it to be, than to refer to the Disney versions, but it makes alot of sense because I have seen the cartoon version of Prince Adam, he has long over-shoulder-length redhair, however RC's hair/eyes are brown, not red/blue. But they have similarities when PA was in his human form, meaning The Curse, he got Regina to make. The Enchantress could be his mother too, He loved her once, because he gave her roses as a payment for his disappointment of being The Son of a Coward. She could be The Creator of The Dark One's Curse.

      Hint, Hint???

      [2] If Nealfire isn't Peter, then she had another son [renamed Peter Pan] whose she loved more than Rumplestiltskin, that his Father called him by, because Rumple's Father was cruel to others. As a thief, just like Nealfire was when he stole those watches. But also, The Enchantress can be Madame Medusa. Hint, Hint??? She was the Pawn Shop Owner in Portland, Oregon instead of the New York City location she's presented as in The Rescurer's version, I mean. Or maybe, she found out where Nealfire was, but didn't approach him because [during Manhattan, EP] She saw Rumple with him, for the first time in a long time and run away. Maybe she was the one responsible for bringing Hook to NYC.

      Get it???

      [3] The Enchantress/Madame Medusa knew the Old-Dark One, Zoso who found out many years ago that Rumple was named a coward in the Ogre Wars.. just like his Father was. Soon after, when Rumple came home injured. Milah had abondoned Nealfire and Rumple for Hook. She knew this Pirate very well, because her other son, her baby was Hook's enemy in ... The Enchantress punished Rumple even more, when he abondoned Nealfire, by choosing Magic over his own son. Humiliated by this, as she once did, remembering when she abondoned him when Rumple was a little boy and he told Nealfire that his grandmother died, as for Milah's demise as well.

      With me so far???

      [4] How Madame Medusa knows Hook. She stole one of his most prized possessions [The Devil's Eye Diamond] he kept hidden from Smee and other pirates on the Jolly Roger, instead of inside the caves of Devils's Bayou. This time, Hook found it again, when MM lost Peter over Wendy. [MM could be Tink] ... She raised Peter from a young age until she made that place 'The Land without Magic???', [Neverland] ... she loved Peter even more than anyone else, then she ever did with Rumple. Because she was jealous of Wendy, she hated her. So MM/TE/Tink made a deal with Hook to be rid of Wendy for the D'sE diamond. In S02E15, so while Rumple was injured from Hook's attack in Manhattan, suddenly on Jolly Roger again after all these centuries. He found the diamond in the back somewhere, realised it was the same one his mother was so obssessed with as a boy. The reason why his mother abondoned him, when those two men killed his father and Rumple told her???

      [5] After seeing her grandson Nealfire with her son Rumple once again, she decides to follow them back to SB, since it was NYC. She closes down her Pawn Shop with a 'Sold' sign, taking all of the Watches she had once stolen from her back in Portland. The same ones that were returned to her when Emma was arrested. Maybe she was the reason of Nealfire's Wanted Poster in Portland, OR. She found him in Manhattan, NYC. 12 years ago, she knew of his involvement with Emma to be known as The Saviour. [meaning there might be a flashback, since the curse was still active at the time, not broken. It was the only way for her to see Rumple again...] Somehow, she found August in Hong Kong when Tamara killed The Dragon, she knew he was Pinocchio. He neglected his quest and was a bad boy, that is why he was turning back into a wooden man. So she sent him where he found Nealfire with Emma. She told him to break them up because it was her destiny to break the curse. As she might have done with Rumple & Milah or Peter & Wendy.

      Which one do you think, she broke up first??? XD

      [Conclusion] In the Present Day, still. Probably the next day. After Hook's attack on Rumple. She packed everything up, because MM/TE/Tink was very upset and very angry at Hook for hurting her son and grandson. She changed her mind, it was a test yet again and Rumple had no magic which meant she had to follow them to where they came from. She followed Emma, Henry, Rumple & Nealfire back to SB flying [as Tink] through the portal leading back to the docks there. Waited until the close was clear, but she watched as Rumple had been dragged away from Jolly Roger with The Charmings & Nealfire. She noticed that earlier on, the conversation between Swanfire was very emotional now, that Emma knew he was The Son of The Dark One. It was all part of her plan. Because before she left NYC, she called PP saying, "You'll never guess who I saw today?" This keeps the 'us' fans wondering who she is talking to/about???

      However, long story short. In season 3, MM/TE/Tink arrives when Hook returns somehow, maybe. Hoping he doesn't get killed off during S3. After he had kidnapped Henry and took him to Neverland. This is where PP intervenes and knows Henry is his great-grandnephew, if that works. And you thought your family had issues. I love the writers. I don't know, if the writers will think about that. Anyway, carrying on. Nealfire recognises PP, but doesn't know the truth. But he has always thought of PP as a father figure. Hint, Hint??? Hook has another battle with Rumple, this time while in SB, hopefully or Neverland. Either land, doesn't matter for this scenario. Tink appears out of nowhere and shoves Rumple out of the way and The Captain's Hook/Rumple's Dagger is branded in her chest, she bleeds. Before this event, Rumple comes to realise he noticed PP as his little brother. He then, freaks when he finds out the old beggar woman was his mother, now even more angry at Hook. Since he shot Belle and she lost her memories crossing the line, now his mother stabbed, but with her memories in tact??? Now you know why, I think Rumple's Mother created the Dark One's Curse. The Enchantress was to punish the cruel and unloving. Meaning Rumple's choices of not fighting in the war when she asked him at 14, changing the rules of War.. abondoning Nealfire by choosing magic over him, which was a test that he failed, so she made him The Beast and the only way he could go back to his original form was to love again, meaning Belle and The Creation of True Love's Kiss.

      Oh, by the way about the portrayal of Rumple's Father, I want it to be Jeremy Irons. Because he just scares the crap out of me. Rumple's Mother should be Anjelica Houston. I loved her in 50/50. Imagine that, bitches. Rumple was close with his father, but is terrified of his mother. We could see a statue of JI as his father, after my fake-title episode "The Dark One's Maker" .. Rumple returns to his home in SB, while Madame is in the hospital recovering from her injury by Hook. PP is at her bedside, even though they are estranged, alongside him are Nealfire, Emma, Henry, etc. Rumple goes to his backyard or whatever, and sees the statue of his father at the end of the episode, which Rumple brings his father back to life, because Rumple knows his mother is evil and that his father is his mother's weakness, but she also hates his father. Which will lead to another fake-title episode of mine entitled, "A Golden Reunion" - fits perfectly, don't you think??? Thoughts???

      Wow, my imagination has run wild today.

      The Enchantress created Curses by using powerful magic, Dark Magic. While Madame Medusa is insane as they get, who has pet Crocodiles, if you watch the MV, you'll understand which one is Rumple to me. I'm not telling. Then it could to a segment towards Emma's foster-parents, which embarasses the hell outta Rumple all over again. Awkward. He likes Emma, defends her even taught her how to protect the Pawn Shop, OMG!!!

      If mentioned that Emma was adopted, as MM she could say, "Adopted? What makes you think anyone would want a homely little girl, like you?" but she adores Henry so she gives him a Teddy Bear. :P What if she was the one who told Hook to break up Rumbelle. OMG!!! That's why Hook shot Belle and she lost her memories. Rumple's Gna B Pissed!!!

      Ooo, one more thing MM had two pet Crocodiles named Brutus & Nero, imagine if they had the surname Gold at the end. Which one would you think is Rumple??? Because it's not Tick-Tock, although MM loves diamonds more than clocks. She can have a shotgun lolss and like Rumple, she'll probably walk with a cane LOLSS. Rumple must take after his mother, her darkside, but his kindness-manipulative personality as human-beast trickster must be from the father. OMG!!! Then she can be chased away from Rumple or Peter like Brutus & Nero did in The Rescuers, who knows if she died in the movie. It's been a while, since I watched the MV. MM has to be so worse than Rumple/Peter. She's protecting her son. Oh, please make MM, Rumple's Mother. My fantasy will come true. Big FAN!!!

      And they all lived happily Ever After. THE END!

      NOT EVEN!!! XOXO :P

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • As you can see above, there are two versions of my theories. Peter's version seemed to be longer than Rumple's. But that's because I added Madame Medusa & Tink w/ the exception of The Enchantress are the counterparts of Mrs. Gold. One about Rumple been the favourite, and the other about Peter. MMs backstory to Hook, TEs backstory to Rumple and Tinks backstory to Nealfire/PP. If they do this for Season 3.

      I'm gonna DIE!!! XD XD XD I'm serious.

      XOXO :P

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Oops, I meant to add for MMs BS w/ Hook & Milah, TEs BS w/ Rumple & Belle, Tinks BS w/ Nealfire, PP & Wendy. Sorry, I forgot to proof read this one ^^^^^^^

      XOXO :P

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • From Drunken Belle to Acid Belle LOL

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 66.208.241.77 wrote:
      Interesting that the episode is called "Lacey" for if you remove the y and replace it with an i you have a jumbled up Alice.

      There is an anime series called Pandora Hearts that was a messed up version of Alice in Wonderland and the main romantic song was called Lacie or Everytime you kissed me.

      Here is a link to the song.

      Everytime You Kissed Me

      Another idea of mine is that Alice in wonderland was writen by a man in love with a little girl and how he wanted to protect her from the cruel drug induced world that they lived in at the time. Ie: Catapiller was opium, The Mad Hatter was speed, The door mouse was weed, and so on. Also when experimenting with drugs it is also refered to 'going down the rabbit hole'

      I think that Belle will not really be getting her memories back until the very end of the episode, though before that she will be like Alice and go down the rabbit hole...Please tell me what you think?


      Although like everyone else i disagree with your opinions of Lewis Carrol and his motives for writing Alice in Wonderland, I also think that you may just be onto something about Belle also being portrayed as Alice during this episode, I mean why not? We've already been shown that the inhabitants of SB can represent more than 1 fantasy character, a perfect example of this would be our dear Rumple who is not only himself but Beast aka Prince Adam and a substitute Fairy Godmother to Cinderella. Why can this not also be true for Belle especially since she is decidedly lacking in memory atm and spending time down The Rabbit Hole? As for the man she is talking to why not the Cheshire cat perhaps? This would be a simple but effective way of including a well known character to the series without having to introduce too many new faces in quick succession.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 121.72.110.82 wrote:
      Theories for Season 3???

      [2] Peter grew up because he lost everyone he cared about. You know, Peter could be Daniel Gillies :P 

      Do not get your hopes up, on Daniel Gillies guest-starring on Once Upon a Time, anytime soon. If The Originals is picked up, he will be starring as Elijah Mikaelson.... a role he has been recurring on The Vampire Diaries, since Season 2.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      121.72.110.82 wrote:
      Theories for Season 3???

      [2] Peter grew up because he lost everyone he cared about. You know, Peter could be Daniel Gillies :P 

      Do not get your hopes up, on Daniel Gillies guest-starring on Once Upon a Time, anytime soon. If The Originals is picked up, he will be starring as Elijah Mikaelson.... a role he has been recurring on The Vampire Diaries, since Season 2.

      I know. I'm a huge fan oof TVD and I just saw S04E18 with Daniel in it. It amazed me, how this season of TVD has progressed. It was just a thought. I wish it would, but it might still be Michael Raymond-James as Nealfire. I loved him in True Blood, Rene scared me. Thanks.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • XOXO:P wrote:

      I know. I'm a huge fan oof TVD and I just saw S04E18 with Daniel in it. It amazed me, how this season of TVD has progressed. It was just a thought. I wish it would, but it might still be Michael Raymond-James as Nealfire. I loved him in True Blood, Rene scared me. Thanks.

      TVD 4.18, American Gothic, was incredible. Elijah, and his perfectly fitted suit, makes everything better. If I had to say who my "TV crush" was, it would most definitely be Elijah.... nothing beats class, and sophistication! Daniel Gillies is wonderful in the role, and I wish him the best of luck with The Originals spin-off. 

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • ChocolatEyes613 wrote:
      XOXO:P wrote:

      I know. I'm a huge fan oof TVD and I just saw S04E18 with Daniel in it. It amazed me, how this season of TVD has progressed. It was just a thought. I wish it would, but it might still be Michael Raymond-James as Nealfire. I loved him in True Blood, Rene scared me. Thanks.

      TVD 4.18, American Gothic, was incredible. Elijah, and his perfectly fitted suit, makes everything better. If I had to say who my "TV crush" was, it would most definitely be Elijah.... nothing beats class, and sophistication! Daniel Gillies is wonderful in the role, and I wish him the best of luck with The Originals spin-off. 


      I know how you mean, I was surprised when he talked about himself in the third person to Elena. When she said, how she was happy that his letter was burned in the fire. Elijah's face was priceless, and how he found that Katherine lied to him, made it even more sadder for him. He found out what Katherine was really like, then he let her disappear again. What the hell??? But enough about TVD, back to OUaT... I just thought Daniel would be a perfect fit of portraying an older Peter Pan. Because they said Nealfire maynot have been Rumple's son. Something if off about this, if Nealfire was in Neverland. Peter could've left and grew up like the movies have put him to be. But I doubt it, Michael Raymond-James looks like he could be PP. Anyway, turning a comment short. I really hope Nealfire isn't, he should just be a Lost Boy and ended on Hook's ship and then Milah told Tinkerbell or PP to take Nealfire to Our World, so that he could be reunited with Gold/Rumple. I want Nealfire to meet Belle already.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I think he will meet belle.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • 54.166.220.138
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki