Sally Pressman Bernstein, professionally known as Sally Pressman, was born on August 1, 1981 in New York City to Penny Ann Pressman and Jonathan Bernstein. Her father is a managing director and general counsel of Coventry Real Estate Advisers, a real estate investment manager in New York.
As a child, she attended the all-girl Spence School in New York, trained in ballet and was a member of the Manhattan Ballet Company. Sally graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in theater studies from Yale University where she also participated in such productions as The Merchant of Venice, The Dining Room and Freedomland and Sylvia. In London, she played in the West End premiere of Burleigh Grime$ in the role of Mrs. Grimes. Apart from a minor role in the film Swordswallowers and Thin Men, shot at Yale while she was still a student, her film career effectively began in 2006 with the independent horror film, Last Rites of the Dead. She also appeared in another independent horror film, The Dread, released in 2007. In 2006, she appeared on the pilot episode of the CBS series Shark, and later guest-starred in Criminal Minds.
Sally is best known for her long-running role as Roxy LeBlanc on the Lifetime Television drama series Army Wives; serving as a regular cast member from 2007 to 2012 in the first six seasons. She also played the lead role in the Lifetime movie Love Sick: Secrets of a Sex Addict and guest-starred on CBS sitcom The New Adventures of Old Christine in 2008. In 2013, she landed a lead role in an NBC comedy pilot Joe, Joe and Jane and also gained a recurring role as Candace Marcus in the third season of Shonda Rhimes drama series Scandal. The following year, she guest-starred in the episode of CBS series Person of Interest, co-starred alongside Brandon Routh and Dane Cook in the sci-fi thriller film 400 Days.
She has been married to actor David Clayton Rogers since September 17, 2011. The two met in October 2005 while both were taking Lesly Kahn's acting class together. She gave birth to their first child on April 10, 2013.
- Her maternal grandfather, William Pressman, was an executive vice president of Hasbro in the 1960s and is credited for creating the first G.I. Joe action figure.
- Shares scenes with fellow Once Upon a Time actress Rose McIver on the iZombie episode "Zombie Knows Best".
|Once Upon a Time: Season Four|
on the Edge
|"Unforgiven":||"Enter the Dragon":||"Poor|
|"Best Laid Plans":||"Heart of Gold":||"Sympathy|
Note: "Archive" denotes archive footage.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/sally-pressman/bio/285447
- ↑ http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9906E2DA1E3AF931A15756C0A96E9C8B63
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/18/fashion/weddings/sally-pressman-david-rogers-weddings.html?_r=0
- ↑ http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/shows/army-wives/cast/sally-pressman
- ↑ http://www.doollee.com/PlaywrightsK/kirby-roger.html
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20436735,00.html
- ↑ http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/sally-pressman-welcomes-baby-boy-2013124
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|