Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Once Upon a Time: The Complete Second Season is the official DVD and Blu-ray release of the second season of ABC's hit drama Once Upon a Time. It was released in North America on August 13, 2013 in two 5-disc sets.
Relive every thrilling moment of the fairy tale-inspired series when "Once Upon a Time: The Complete Second Season" casts its tantalizing spell onto Blu-ray/DVD. The curse is broken, magic has arrived, and there's no telling what - or who - will be unleashed! Now the exiled fairy tale characters must grapple with a flood of awakened memories as they come to grips with their new "reality." Old loyalties will be tested, new heroes will emerge, and vengeful villains will wreak havoc. Amidst the backdrop of previously unexplored lands and a newly magical Storybrooke, love and sacrifice will set the stage for the ultimate battle between good and evil.
From Storybrooke to Fairy Tale Land and beyond, experience all the mystery, romance, action and adventure of the second season of "Once Upon a Time." Featuring all 22 remarkable episodes and exclusive bonus features, this must-own, five-disc boxed set is pure enchantment on an epic scale.
- A Fractured Family Tree – Explore the tangled magical genealogy behind the series’ fairytale family. (Blu-ray exclusive)
- Sincerely, Hook – Set sail with Colin O'Donoghue (Killian Jones/Captain Hook) and learn more about the man behind the hook.
- Girl Power – Enjoy a high impact look at Storybrooke’s fearless females as they fight for love and justice between the realms of magic and reality.
- The Fairest Bloopers of Them All – Fans will laugh-out-loud with outtakes from the latest season.
- Deleted Scenes – Experience never-before-seen moments from the magical series.
- "Young Confidence" - We Are Both
- "A New Day" - We Are Both
- "Lies" - The Crocodile (Best Buy Edition exclusive) 
- "Chamber of Hearts" - The Doctor
- "Hallucinations" - In the Name of the Brother
- "Wrong Brother" - Tiny (Best Buy Edition exclusive)
- "Town Issues" - Manhattan
- "Smooth Sailing" - The Miller's Daughter
- "Magic Is Here" - Welcome to Storybrooke (Best Buy Edition exclusive)
- "Storybooks" - Second Star to the Right
- "Aligned Interests" - And Straight On 'Til Morning
- Audio Commentaries – Join the cast and crew as they share details about what it was like to make each spellbinding episode come to life.
- Broken: Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas
- Queen of Hearts: Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz and Lana Parrilla
- Manhattan: Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz and Robert Carlyle
- The Miller's Daughter: Jane Espenson (Blu-ray exclusive)
- Welcome to Storybrooke: Ian Goldberg and Andrew Chambliss
- And Straight On 'Til Morning: Colin O'Donoghue and David H. Goodman
- Good Morning Storybrooke – A 12-minute excerpt from the local morning show, featuring Astrid, Leroy, Dr. Whale and Belle, plus commercials for Granny's Diner (featuring Ruby) and Mr. Gold's shop.
- The Style of Storytelling (Best Buy Edition exclusive)
- According to "A Fractured Family Tree", Milah and Hook were married. Adam Horowitz stated that this was a mistake made during the production of the featurette. As far as the show canon is concerned, Milah and Hook were never married.
- "Good Morning Storybrooke" was previewed at the "Once Upon a Time" panel on July 21, 2013 at San Diego Comic Con.
- "Sincerely, Hook", "Girl Power", and "A Fractured Family Tree" were previewed in a special titled "Once Upon a Time: For the Fans" hosted by Lee Arenberg, which aired on Disney XD on August 1, 2013 as a part of a special programming event called Disney Fandom.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Time-Season-2-Press-Release/18493
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DSOODH6/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 http://www.ezydvd.com.au/blu-ray/once-upon-a-time-season-2/dp/6144243
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/once-upon-time-video
- ↑ http://www.etonline.com/tv/136246_Once_Upon_A_Time_Good_Morning_Storybrooke_DVD_Exclusive_Set_Visit/index.html
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2013/10/10/bones-wedding-booth-brennan-spoilers/
- ↑ http://www.hypable.com/once-upon-a-time-good-morning-america-parody/
- ↑ http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/106526-marvel-studios-movies-to-be-previewed-during-disney-fandom