FANDOM

Nightlily

Head Oncer
  • I live in Norway
  • My occupation is Archivist
  • I am Female
A Spy in the Mirror
  Preparing Editor Spell
  • I asked on the Season 8 help thread but didn't get a response and I need one in order to continue working on my season, so I thought leaving a message on someone's wall might expedite getting some form of answer.

    Would it be possible to add a parameter to remove the gallery to Template:MergedCharacter? There's already a similar parameter on Template:Character. It isn't hard to prevent the MergedCharacter template from adding categories to the page, so if this parameter were added it would be possible to use that template on Season 8 pages without repercussions; as it is, it creates a redlink to a non-existent gallery.

    Obviously, there are other solutions -- such as copy-pasting the code or just not using the merged page structure -- so if there is some reason this can't be done I'll implement one of them, but they're both unfavorable compared to just being able to use the template, so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
  • When you have time coukd you please delete User:Nick Branson/Tinker Bell (The Pirate Fairy). Also, I've heard about what happened to you and Killian and it truelly is sad that something like that would happen. Especially to a great admin like you. I wish we could do something about it. :(

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • Done :-) I thank you for your support, that means a lot to me.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
  • Hi! There's a long time since we talked the last :)

    So, I've just read your 'Silence Enables Injustice' section and I felt... disgusted after reading what Killian did to you. That was totally unethical and was also abuse of power. This is disgusting and he should be banned, whenever his position in the wikia is. But what to expect from a "king", as he calls himself, who gets absent for 6 months and returns wihout giving an explanation to everyone else.. Sorry if I got too much stressed, it's just that I hate to see people in positions they don't deserve to be. You're a awesome admin, and with all due respect, he sucks as a bureaucrat... You are awesome, don't forget! If you need anything, just call me :)

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • Thank you, Matheus, you have no idea how much that means to me :-)

      However, about the "king" part: That is simply a humorous title. Utter solitude is also a bureaucrat and she bears the title "queen", while AppleGirl and I are regular admins and bear the title "princesses". As for his absence, he may have had a legitimate reason; he could have been seriously ill, for example. (I'm still admin, so I try to do the right thing.)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Nightlily wrote:
      Thank you, Matheus, you have no idea how much that means to me :-)

      However, about the "king" part: That is simply a humorous title. Utter solitude is also a bureaucrat and she bears the title "queen", while AppleGirl and I are regular admins and bear the title "princesses". As for his absence, he may have had a legitimate reason; he could have been seriously ill, for example. (I'm still admin, so I try to do the right thing.)

      I actually wasn't talking about the title". I was talking about how some people thinks he is our king/leader, while he doesn't act like it...

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
  • People from these replies accused me and coldly jumped to bad quick conclusions on me saying I made a link with an unknown info that I found. I did not make up this link, and I did not like being accused for it. They hurt my feelings. Those rude comments and quick conclusions are from Matheus1234zx, Lady Junky, Lady Rapunzel, and Eskaver. Though this link that still carries what appears to be originally from twitter (which I don't know is real or not), Eskever also jumped to a quick conclusion but accsusing the info I found fake, just because he claims he sees Adam's twitter like a hawk (which is pretty much boasting). I don't know if the info is fake or real, but I am not jumping to conclusions.

    Don't assume I was nagging, but was hurt.

    It all started right here: https://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:381809#212 Will you please tell them not to accuse me again and maybe remove their rude accusing comments.

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • Sorry about the delay; I've been on vacation for three weeks. Anyway: I've left a warning on Lady Rapunzel's wall, but the rest of the comments were legit; it is really obvious that the tweet is fake and I don't blame the others for seeing through it.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Sorry, that came across as rather cold and unsympathetic, which wasn't my intention. I'm sorry that you feel hurt, but I don't think the others said what they said to hurt your feelings; I think they simply saw through the message and wanted to expose it, which is what most people would do in that kind of situation.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Nightlily wrote:
      Sorry, that came across as rather cold and unsympathetic, which wasn't my intention. I'm sorry that you feel hurt, but I don't think the others said what they said to hurt your feelings; I think they simply saw through the message and wanted to expose it, which is what most people would do in that kind of situation.

      Thanks. But despite how they claim (or sometimes boast) that they see through it, they had no right to accuse me or others by saying I made that link. It was very cold of them. But anyway, thanks alot.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Of course they had no right to accuse you of saying that you made the link. It is one thing to see through the link, but accusing you of being the one who created is unacceptable. Hence, the warning.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
  • Are we allowed to make our own subpages on this wiki from our user pages? Like fanon? If so, are there guidelines to making them? 

    I asked this question earlier this afternoon to Applegirl, and she didn't respond back yet. So please answer back as soon as possible. 

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • Hi Swan Savior, sorry about the delay, I've been on vacation for three weeks.

      According to our rules, users are entitled to making subpages to their user page. However, there are no official guidelines, so it is kind of a grey area. These last few weeks, several users have been making subpages for their own continuation of the show, but I haven't been involved in this project, so I'm not very familiar with it.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Actuall to, I figured that out on my own so it's not important any more but thanks for answering back.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • You're welcome! If I hadn't been on my vacation, I would have answered you a lot sooner.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
  • Could you please delete User:Nick Branson/Unbreakable Love: Transcript. Also, have you thought about doing a season eight? It would probably be great :)

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • I see that AppleGirl has already deleted it :-) Thank you for the compliment, but I don't plan on contributing; I prefer to watch the rest of you contribute instead.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
  • Could you uppdate the season 7 guest star appearens on the main page?

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • Thank you, I'll look into it later this week :-)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • I would do it today, if I could, but there is some sort of glitch, so neither admins nor bureaucrats can edit the template. Hopefully, it will pass; if it doesn't, I'll contact Wikia.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
  • Hey Lily I need to talk to you over the troll problem. They are texting me on my closed pizza

      Preparing Editor Spell
  • Hey. A bunch of trolls is stalking me in a lot of wikis of mine and even posting fake messages from you and Lady. I warned Lady already, and she told me to give you the names of the users for you to block them, since they are threatening to vandalize the wiki during 722's live premiere on Friday night. Here are the links: 

    http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/User:HomecomingAir

    http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:RobloxNips

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • I've blocked both of them. The screencaps are fake; I've never said anything like that to any user; if I had done it, the user would be able to link to the comment (which they don't) and I would have been given a warning. This is trolling and harassment and nothing else.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Nightlily wrote: I've blocked both of them. The screencaps are fake; I've never said anything like that to any user; if I had done it, the user would be able to link to the comment (which they don't) and I would have been given a warning. This is trolling and harassment and nothing else.

      This.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Junky wrote:

      Nightlily wrote: I've blocked both of them. The screencaps are fake; I've never said anything like that to any user; if I had done it, the user would be able to link to the comment (which they don't) and I would have been given a warning. This is trolling and harassment and nothing else.

      This.

      I always knew it was fake, don't worry. =D

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • Lady Rapunzel wrote:

      Lady Junky wrote:

      Nightlily wrote: I've blocked both of them. The screencaps are fake; I've never said anything like that to any user; if I had done it, the user would be able to link to the comment (which they don't) and I would have been given a warning. This is trolling and harassment and nothing else.

      This.

      I always knew it was fake, don't worry. =D

      Good :-)

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
  • Hi!

    I think you might need to look into this, because for some reasons the abuse filter automatically blocked Lola permanently :/

    Prolly a result of her bugs cos of her browser?

    http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Lola987

      Preparing Editor Spell
    • Thanks. I've fixed it, she's now unblocked.

        Preparing Editor Spell
    • A Spy in the Mirror
        Preparing Editor Spell
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message