For the Season Four episode, see Lily (Episode).
Lilith Page, better known as Lily and also known as Starla, is a character on ABC's Once Upon a Time. She débuts in the fifth episode of the fourth season. She is portrayed by guest stars Nicole Munoz and Agnes Bruckner, and does not have a Storybrooke counterpart.
|James Page||Priscilla Page||Maleficent||Father|
|Lilith "Lily" Page|
- Solid lines denote blood parent-child relationships
- Dashed lines denote marriage and adoption relationships that result in offspring
- The Pages are Lily's adoptive parents
- The name "Lilith" is of Judeo-Christian origin is derived from the Akkadian word "lilitu" that means "of the night".
- Lily's alias, "Starla", is a reference to the Lost character of the same name, from the episode "Everybody Hates Hugo", which was written by Once Upon a Time creators Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz. Interestingly, the Lost character also wears a tag with her first name on it.
- Lily's dragon form is featured in the title card for "Mother".
- According to the security footage, the store that Lily robbed in Mankato, Minnesota, is called Pawtucket Mini Mart & Deli. Ironically, the store next to The Coffee Mug Restaurant in Lowell, Massachusetts, where Lily is working as an adult, is also called Pawtucket Mini Mart & Deli. ("Lily")
- According to the microfice Emma is reading, Lily was baptized around August 14, 1983. ("Lily")
- Lily lives in house number 9. ("Lily")
- The personalized license plate on Lily's car reads "SYLVIA". ("Lily")
- Her casting call for her younger actress describes her as, "a bright, self-reliant teen who boasts a charming, take-no-prisoners punk exterior and the heart of a secretive, insecure opportunist".
- The casting call name for her older actress was "Autumn".
- The casting call for her older actress describes her as a charismatic and fiercely independent woman who "easily wraps others into her schemes", with a "penchant for troublemaking", although she just "wants to be loved".
- Lily's lost father is not the Dragon.
- Lily sarcastically addresses the Apprentice as Yoda; a reference to the famous alien from Star Wars. ("Lily")
- There is a Geronimo Jackson patch on young Lily's hat. Geronimo Jackson is a fictional band on Lost. ("Lily")
- Lily says that she likes to think of the star imprint on her arm as a symbol, "Like Harry Potter"; a reference to the title character of the famous book series by J. K. Rowling, and the scar on his forehead. ("Breaking Glass")
- Lily makes compliments about Emma's foster home, and says that it is like Norman Rockwell blew up there; a reference to the famous twentieth century American painter and illustrator, whose works enjoy a broad popular appeal in the United States for their reflection of American culture. ("Lily")
- Pinned to Lily's bulletin board is a cover story from Weekly World News, a largely fictional news tabloid published in the United States from 1979 to 2007. ("Lily")
- Lily angrily tells her mother that she "doesn't need grooming advice from Annie Hall". This is a reference to the 1977 romantic comedy of the same name, where the titular character wears an outfit similar to Maleficent. ("Mother")
|Once Upon a Time: Season Four|
on the Edge
|"Unforgiven":||"Enter the Dragon":||"Poor|
|"Best Laid Plans":||"Heart of Gold":||"Sympathy|
|Once Upon a Time: Specials|
|"Magic is Coming":||"The Price of Magic":||"Journey to Neverland":||"Wicked is Coming":||"Storybrooke Has Frozen Over":|
|"Secrets of Storybrooke":||"Dark Swan Rises":||"Evil Reigns Once More":||"The Final Battle Begins":|
Note: "Archive" denotes archive footage.