|Enchanted Forest Character|
|Hair color:||Dark Blonde|
|Portrayed by:||Alissa Skovbye|
|Appears in:||"Hat Trick"|
|Latest mention:||"Lady of the Lake"|
This has to do with the Queen's visit, doesn't it? Whatever it is she wants you to do, don't do it!
Grace is a character on ABC's Once Upon a Time. She débuts in the seventeenth episode of the first season. She is portrayed by guest star Alissa Skovbye, and is the Enchanted Forest counterpart of Paige.
Before the Curse
In the Enchanted Forest, Grace lives in a house with her father, who is a mushroom seller. They are playing hide-and-seek, and after he finds her, they head home to discover that the Evil Queen has come calling. Knowing that her presence is a bad sign, Jefferson tells Grace to wait in the woods while he speaks with their visitor.
The next day, while visiting the market with her father, Grace admires a white stuffed rabbit and asks Jefferson for it. However, Jefferson is unable to buy the toy, even after he offers all the money he has. Grace, however, understands, and later happily accepts a hand made stuffed rabbit by her father. When Jefferson explains he has to go away to do a job for the Evil Queen, Grace begs him not to help the Evil Queen, but he sends her to stay with the neighbors and promises to return in time for a tea party. ("Hat Trick")
- The white rabbit in the marketplace is a nod to the rabbit that Alice follows down the hole in the story Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Grace's tea party also references the Mad Hatter's tea party from the book.
- She has a stuffed animal that resembles the Mock Turtle, another character from the Alice's Adventures In Wonderland, whom she passionately calls "Mr. Tortoise." The Mock Turtle tells Alice a story of the schoolmaster of the school in the sea that he went to being a turtle, whom he and his schoolmates 'called him "tortoise" because he taught us."
- The name "Grace" is of Latin origin derived from the word "gratia" that means "grace".
- Solid lines denote blood parent-child relationship
- Dashed lines denote romantic relationship
|Once Upon a Time: Season One|
Is a Lonely
|"Fruit of the|
|Once Upon a Time: Season Two|
|Once Upon a Time Books|
|Reawakened: A Once Upon a Time Tale:|
|Shadow of the Queen:|