|Occupation:|| Maid (formerly)
Waitress at Granny's Diner
|Portrayed by:||Jessy Schram|
|First appearance:||"The Price of Gold"|
|Latest appearance:||"Down the Rabbit Hole"|
I'm changing my life.
Ashley Boyd is a character on ABC's Once Upon a Time and Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. She débuts in the fourth episode of the first season of Once Upon a Time. She is portrayed by guest star Jessy Schram, and is the Storybrooke counterpart of Cinderella.
|Ashley Boyd||Sean Herman|
- Solid lines denote blood relationships
- Dashed lines denote engagements
- Ashley is engaged to Sean Herman
- The name "Ashley" is of Old English origin derived from the words "æsc" and "leah" that means "ash tree clearing". Cinderella received her name because she lives among the cinders, or ashes, of the kitchen. In the original German version of the fairytale, the character is named Aschenputtel.
- The surname "Boyd" is of Scottish origin, and is a habitual name for the island of Bute. As a first name, "Boyd" is of Scottish and Irish Gaelic origin derived from the word "buidhe" that means "yellow". It is often used to refer to a person's blonde hair.
- According to Ruby, Ashley has "a stepmom and two stepsisters she doesn't talk to." ("The Price of Gold")
- In the photo of Ashley that Mr. Gold shows Emma, the bottom right timestamp indicates she broke into his pawnshop at 9:23 P.M. ("The Price of Gold")
- Has a shoe keychain. ("Down the Rabbit Hole")
|Once Upon a Time: Season One|
Is a Lonely
|"Fruit of the|
|Once Upon a Time in Wonderland|
|Once Upon a Time Books|
|Reawakened: A Once Upon a Time Tale:|
|Shadow of the Queen:|