- The Apprentice's cottage also doubles as one of the cottages in the village of Camelot in the Season Five episode "The Broken Kingdom". This can easily be seen from the identical architecture and window panes and the identical pattern of the brick stones (the ones around the window are easiest to compare).
- A redressed version of the cottage doubles as the exterior of Brennan's cottage in the Season Five episode "Swan Song". The wooden floor on the Apprentice's front porch has been replaced by a stone floor and climbing plants have been added to the walls to make the cottage look different.
- The same set doubles as the exterior of the Woodcutter's cottage in the Season Five episode "Sisters". Although the cottage was heavily redressed to double as the Woodcutter's home (most noticeably, the roof of his cottage has a completely different shape, and the chimney is in a different position), the door, the window panes and the pattern of the brick stones (again, the ones around the window are easiest to compare) are the same.
- The cottage was once again reused for Fiona and Malcolm's cottage in the Season Six episode "The Black Fairy". This can be seen from the identical pattern of the brick stones (the ones by the door, on the right hand side, are easiest to compare). The Apprentice's roof tiles were replaced with a thatched roof for the episode.
- The scene with the Apprentice and the Snow Queen outside the cottage in "Smash the Mirror" was filmed in Burnaby's Central Park.
|Once Upon a Time: Season Four|
on the Edge
|"Unforgiven":||"Enter the Dragon":||"Poor|
|"Best Laid Plans":||"Heart of Gold":||"Sympathy|